Like mother like daughter

(Date: January 14, 2036)(yes I know this is continuing on from the last chapter of mommy's little princess but I have no ideas)(sorry this is a short first chapter)
Recap:
'Here goes nothing. "Hey mom, hey dad" I say, walking over. "Hey bubba" mom says, smiling at me. "So I have something to tell you" i say, staring to tic a bit, as I fiddle with my fingers. "What's up" they both say, looking at me. Fuck. I have to tell them now.

"I'm pregnant"

Present:
Billie's POV:
Me and ash stood there in shock. Ash looked a bit upset but I really couldn't get upset or mad because I was pregnant with her at 17. "I can explain, please just don't be mad, I'm sorry" brook says, ticking more. "Mom, dad, say something, please" brook pleaded, tears now running down her face.

"I need to go on a walk, clear my mind, Billie you can talk with her" ash says, as she gets her shoes on and leaves. I walk over to brook, I hug her. "I'm so sorry mom, please don't be mad" she says, crying on my shoulder.

"I'm not mad hunny, if I was mad, I would be a hypocrite" I say rubbing her back. "What do you mean" she says, pulling away, and wiping her eyes. "Well, when I was your age, I found out I was pregnant with you" I say, brook looked a bit confused.

"Oh" she says, looking down at her feet. "I'm here for you princess, I will be with you the whole way" I say, wiping her tears, and she smiles. "Thank you mom" she says hugging me and I hug back. "Sissy sissy, can we play" Mia and maya say as they run over. "Sure let's go play" brook says, as she pulls away, and follows the twins to the living room.

(Time Skip to night)
Brooks POV:
"Sissy can you read us a bedtime story" Mia says, rubbing her eyes. "Sure bean, let's go" i say, picking her up, and walking to mayas and her room. I put Mia on the top bunk and maya was already in the bottom bunk. I grab their favorite story book, and I start reading it.

After I was done, they were both asleep, so I put the book back, and Kiss them both on the cheek. I leave their room, going into Alex's room. "Hey bro" I say, walking into his room. "Hey, you goin to bed" he says, putting his phone on charge. "Yea, good night, love you" i say, hugging him. "Night" he says Hugging back, and then I leave.

I go to my room, close the door, turn off my lights, getting in to bed, and I slowly start fall asleep smiling.

Ok so I hope y'all enjoyed the first chapter of this book, if y'all have any ideas and you want to share, you can comment, but, like always stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
500 words