Never underestimate a mom

(Date: November 5, 2036)(thank you to billieluvsu for this idea <3)(starts in the evening)
Brooks POV:
I run upstairs to Lillian's nursery, open the door, I walk over to her crib. I pick her up, she was crying hysterically, barely taking any air in. "Shhhh, it's ok baby, mamas here how, calm down, your ok" I say as I hold her head near my heartbeat. I leave the nursery and I go to my room.

I lay down in bed and carefully place lillian down. I take off my shirt and bra, and then I take off Lillian's onesie. She starts crying more, as I pick her up, placing her on my chest, and she starts calming down.

"There we go, all better, shhh, it's ok" I say as Cover us with a blanket. She's been crying a lot today. I hope she's ok. "Your just a little cutie pie" I say as I kiss the top of her head. She started rooting around so I sit up carefully and I move her so her head was in the crook of my arm.

I rub my nipple on her lip and she latches on, sucking fast. "Slow down baby, mamas right here" I say as her suckles slow down, as she sucks rhythmically, As rub her back, smiling at her. After 30 minutes, she unlatched, I burp her and then I lay her on my chest.

(Time Skip middle of the night)
Billie's POV:
I wake up to a loud sound, making me get out of bed and run out of the room. I could hear lillian crying from her nursery but walking from downstairs. Brook walks out of her room, and I hug her.

"What's wrong mom" she says, confused. "Stay in Lillian's nursery, I think someone broke in, so please stay in the nursery" i say, and brook goes into Lillian's nursery and closes the door.

I go downstairs quietly and i see a person with Blood all over them, no weapon, the front door was open but not broken thankfully, and the person was taking things.

They turn around and it was Brandon. I thought he was in jail. Fucking hell. He run over to me, and try's to punch me but I grab his hand. I punch him in the face and he falls to the ground.

"You cant fucking beat me, I'm bigger and stronger then you" he says as he throws me off of him and gets up. "Not as strong as mother" i say as I kick him in the balls and he folds. I get up, and punch him in his stomach. Sully walks in with cops and he pulls me off Brandon.

"you can't beat me, you've used me and broke me down, I'm a mother of fucking 4, and will always be stronger then you" I say as the cops hand cuff him and they escort them.

"Go home sully, get some rest" i say and he nods and leaves. I close the door and lock it. I clean up and then I go back upstairs. I go to Lillian's nursery to see brook and lillian asleep in the rocking chair. I carefully take lillian out of brooks arms and I place her in her crib.

I pick brook up and leave the nursery, closing the door. Brook may be 18 but I will still carry her. I go into her room and lay her down on her bed. I leave her room, closing her door, and go back to my room. I get in bed with ash, and snuggle up next to her, as I fall asleep.

Ok so I hope y'all liked this chapter, Ik this is short and not that good but anyways, as Always stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
640 words