Day in the life

(Date: June 3, 2040)(time: 6:45 am)
Brooklynn's POV:
I wake up to Emma crying and the smell of a much needed diaper change. I get up, gently picking Emma and placing her on the changing table. I change her diaper, pick her up, and walk out of the room.

I go to the kitchen and start the coffee maker. "You're so cute" I say, kissing Emma's nose. I grab two mugs, out of the cabinet and put them next to the coffee maker.

I hear Noah's alarm go off, then a few seconds later I hear him groan. I smile, laughing to myself as I pour our coffee into the mugs.

I take out some oat milk and pour it in along with some sugar and then I give them a quick stir. "Hi baby" I say, as I walk over to Noah with his coffee.

"You always know how to start my morning right baby, come here" He says, smiling as he pecks me on the lips. "Hi princess, aren't you just so cute" Noah says, attacking Emma's face with kisses.

"What do you have for today" He says, drinking his coffee as he takes out two bagels. "I need to go grocery shopping and lillian has a dentist appointment" I say, grabbing my coffee and taking a sip.

"Oh can you pick up the dry cleaning" Noah asks, taking the bagels out of the toaster and putting vegan cream cheese on both with some pre sliced strawberries.

"Yea, I'll do that after the dentist" I say, turning about as I heard Lillian's foot steps. "Hi baby girl" I say, walking to the fridge and taking out her smoothie. "Here you go baby" i say, picking Lillian up and placing her on the barstool.

I give her, her smoothie and half of my bagel. "Thank you mommy" she says, smiling as she eats. Noah goes back to our room to shower and get ready for work.

"Lillian bubba, you have a dentist appointment today, so they are gunna look at your teeth and give them a clean" I say, as Emma starts whining so I pull my shirt up and help her latch onto my nipple.

She latches and starts feeding and lillian nods her head. "I get a prize afder" lillian asks, cream cheese now on her face and nose. "Yes baby, you get a prize after" I say, drinking the rest of my coffee.

I clean up the kitchen as Emma feeds and after I was done, Emma was fast asleep so I go into my room, gently place her into her bassinet, and turn on her white noise.

I get changed quickly into some leggings, a nursing bra and a crop top. I go into the bathroom, brush my teeth, do my hair, and grab some things so I can go lillians hair.

I feel Noah smack my ass as I walk out, making me cover my butt, as he laughs. "Tonight baby" he say, making me smile as I walk out and back into the kitchen. "Lily baby, let's get you dressed and your hair done, come on" I say and lillian walks over and we go to her room.

I get her dressed into some shorts and a cute bluey shirt. "Let's do your hair baby" i say, picking her up and placing her on her bed. I put her hair into two pigtails with two bows. "You're so cute" I say, tickling her and she laughs loudly.

"M-Mo-Mommyyyy" she says through her giggles, so I stop and get her socks on. "All ready" I say, picking her up and kissing her cheek. "Daddy!" Lillian says as Noah walks over with his work bag, looking sexy as hell in his work attire.

"Bye baby girl, I'll see you later, love you" he says, kissing lillians cheek and lillian giggles as she puts her little hands on his face. "You're so silly" Noah says as he scrunches his nose.

"Bye babe, love you, have a good day" he says, kissing me and squeezing my butt a little. "Have a good day at work baby" I say, as he leaves and I go into my room.