Brooklynn's birthday

(Date: October 11, 2036)
Billie's POV:
Rn I'm in the kitchen with ash, both of us are cooking breakfast, because we wanted to make a special breakfast for brook.

We let her get a good rest because you know newborns wake up a lot at night, so me and ash took turns taking care of Lillian. We did have to wake brook up twice to feed Lillian but other then that we let her sleep. After 15 minutes we were done and that's when we heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Good morning mom, morning dad" brook says as she walks over rubbing her eyes. "Good morning birthday girl" we both say and she smiles and laughs. "We made you breakfast" i say and she sits down and starts eating. The baby monitor goes off as Lillian was crying so I let brook keep eating and I go upstairs.

I go Lillian's nursery and I pick her up, out of her crib. "Good morning cutie, let's get you changed, and down to your mama" i say as I place her on the changing table and I change her diaper. I pick her back up, and leave the room.

I go downstairs and brook gets up and walks over. She takes Lillian and sits back down. She lifts her shirt up and she didn't have a bra on, and she get Lillian to latch.

Brooks POV:
I was eating while Lillian was nursing. Her little fists laid on my Brest as she nursed. I dont know why people say the newborn stage is the hardest. "Mom was the newborn stage hard for you" i ask, drinking some of my apple juice.

"Umm for you yes because you were my first, for alex not really, and for the twins yes because well there's two of them" mom says, drinking her coffee.

"It's not that hard, I mean she crys when she needs something, I do the something and then she's asleep and I just have to support her head" i say, and mom looks at me.

"Oh trust me, once she starts crawling, that's when it gets harder" mom says, tapping my nose. "MOMMY DADDY" the twins yell, as they run over, startling Lilian, causing her to unlatch and start cry loudly. "Shhhh it's ok baby, shhhh" I say as grab her tiny hand and open it.

I put my finger on her palm and she holds onto my finger. She started to calm down and I started nursing her again. "Sorry sissy, we didn't mean to scare Lilly" Mia says, as maya stands next to her. "It's ok, just use your inside voices please, lillian is very sensitive to sounds" i say in the nicest way possible.

They both start eating and I was done so I get up, grab the baby monitor and go upstairs. I go to my room, close the door locking it, and I sit in bed. Lillian unlatches so I burp her and then I place her on her tummy. I grab one of her rattles and I shake it a little over her head.

She lifts her head up a bit and keeps it there for a few seconds before it plopped down. "Come on, one more time, you got this" i say as she lifts her head up again for a few seconds and then stops. I pick her up, supporting her head.

"You did a good job baby" I say as Place a binky in her mouth. She starts suckling it as she starts to fall asleep. I love her so so so much.

(Time Skip to when they are about to sing happy birthday)
Billie's POV:
"Brook give me Lillian" I say as I take Lillian from brook, and brook try's to take her back. "Brook enjoy your birthday, I understand she is your baby, but you need to enjoy your birthday, you only turn 18 once" I say and she sighs.

"I'm sorry, I just get worried" she says, grabbing Lillian's little fist and shaking it a little. "I know, when you were born, I held you almost all the time, but now let's sing happy birthday" I say and everyone comes over.

"Happy birthday sissy" the twins say to brook and brook hugs them. Lillian starts crying but she just needed a change. "Wait let me change her" I say but brook took Lillian, and went upstairs. "I guess not" I say and we all wait for brook to come back down. After a few minutes she came done, without Lillian.

"She's asleep" she says as she walks over to her cake and Finneas lights the candles. We sing happy birthday and then she blows out her candles. We all eat cake and then she opens gifts and after an hour everyone left.

"Happy birthday princess" i say as I kiss brooks head. "Thank you mom" she says hugging me and then going upstairs. For the rest of the day brook stayed upstairs in either Lillian's nursery or her room.

Ok so I hope y'all liked this chapter, sorry I rushed at the end, leave some ideas in the comments, but anyways, like always stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
870 words