Gender reveal

(Date: June 8, 2036)(starts at Finneas's house)(sorry this is short)
Brooks POV:
"Finneas can you tell your child to stop pushing my sisters" i say as I walk outside, into the backyard. "Mom this is over the top" i say, walking over to her. "No it's not and plus, your going to love it" mom says hugging me. Maybe it isn't over the top.

"Thank for supporting me mom" I whisper to her, as I hug her a little tighter. "Hey where's my hug" dad says walking over. I smile and hug her too. "I can't believe I'm going to have a great granddaughter this soon" grandma says as she walks over to me and hugs me. "It feels like just yesterday I was in the hospital room with your mom, holding you" grandpa says, hugging me also.

"Ok ok, don't crowd her, give her some space" mom says, and they back off a bit. "Ok brook are you ready to find out the gender" Claudia says, passing me a confetti cannon. "Yea" I say and Claudia goes in and calls every one out side. Grandma records as i pop the confetti cannon, pink confetti go flying everywhere, and a big smile appears on my face. "YES A GIRL" i say as mom hugs me. Grandma stops recording and sends it to all of us.

I felt really happy to know that all my family supports me but I still had a bad feeling about my friends. I just have a feeling they will hate me for this. I don't know. Maybe I'm just letting my nerve's are getting the best of me. For the rest of the day after we went home, mom was looking at cribs and clothes for the baby, and oh boy, she is already obsessed with her.

I'm sorry these are short but I want to write more, but leave some ideas in the comments, I will be making more chapters but let's just hope they are not short, but anyways, stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
344 words