First steps

(Time Skip one year, lillian is 1, Brooklynn is 19, the twins are 8, alex is 14, Billie is 36, and ash is 37)(date: January 5, 2038)
Lillian's POV: (surprise)
I wake up to a bright light in my eyes, making me whine and roll over. Wheres mama. I sit up, suckling my binky, as I grab my teddy.

I start whining, wanting mama. After a few minutes, I started crying, just wanting mama and to be out of my baby jail. I heard my door open and footsteps. "I'm sorry baby, mamas here now, shhh, it's ok" mama says, picking me up, and I calm down. "Let's get you changed huh" mama says, putting me down on what she calls a changing table.

She takes off my onesie and changes my diaper. She takes out my binky so, I grab my feet and put them in my mouth, giggling. "What are you doing silly girl, those don't go in your mouth" mama says, moving my feet. Mama puts some clothes on me and then picks me up. We walk out of my room, and go downstairs.

I put my hands on mamas face, giggling when she tried to eat my fingers. "Good morning princess" grandma says, kissing mama. "And good morning to you" grandma says, tickling me, making me laugh. "Are you hungry baby" mama says, putting me in my chair, and putting a bib on me. "Good morning lillian" alex says, kissing my head. I kick my legs out, staring to whine, wanting food.

"Mamas coming baby" mama says, walking over with food. She puts down on the tray thing. Mama feeds me until I was done and then she picks me up. I hold onto her shirt, and she kisses my head so I kiss her back. "O-oh thank you baby" mama says, laughing, taking off my bib. We go upstairs and to mamas room. Mama puts me down on the floor with my binky.

She grabs her phone and takes off her shirt. Boobies. MILKY. I smile, starting to crawl over to her. Mama stands up, making me whine. Mama stands me up and moves away from me then She points her phone at me. "Come on baby, come it mama" mama says, patting the floor. I whine, wanting milky. "Come here my love, walk over to mama" mama says, as she reaches back for something.

Mama takes off her bra and BOOBIES. "Come on, you got this baby" mama says, so I start walking slowly. "Come on baby, good job" mama says, smiling at me. Keep walking and once I was about to reach mama, she moves away. I whine, getting frustrated.

"You got this baby, come on love" mama says, grabbing my favorite blanket. I start walking and as I kept walking, it got Easier, and I went faster. "Ahhh good job baby, your growing up so fast" mama says, catching me, as I fall on top of her.

She puts her phone down and holds me in her arms. "Ok baby, you can have milky now" mama says, moving my head to her boobie. I latch on, sucking, drinking mamas milky.

"You did such a good job" mama says, rubbing my back. "Now we need to get you to say mama" mama says, getting up.

(Time Skip, middle of the day)
Brooks POV:
Rn i was driving to target to get Lillian more diapers, wipes, ect. Lillian was sleeping in the back, all that could be heard was the suckles of her binky and the music playing quietly. She's already one and I feels like just yesterday, i was holding her in the hospital. She was so tiny as a newborn.

As I parked, I heard Lillian's little whines as she started to wake up. "Hello my love" I say, as I park and turn off the car. I heard her little whines, wanting me. "I'll get you in a minute baby" I say, grabbing my phone, wallet, Lillian's diaper bag, and my keys. I get out and open Lillian's door. "Hi my little angel" I say, unbuckling her, and taking her out.

I can't wait for her car seat to face forward. I close the door and start walking towards the entrance. I grab a cart, putting lillian in. I go to the baby isle and I grab two boxes of diapers, two things of wipes, more baby lotion, baby powder, body wash and shampoo, and some more baby food.

"What you doin" I say to lillian who was trying to reach for my face. "Mmmm" lillian hums, as she kept trying to reach for me. "Say mama" I say, grabbing some new outfits for lillian. She giggles and slaps her hands on my hands. I go down the toy isle and I grab lillian two new toys.

I walk around the store, grabbing some things I need and some things for the twins and alex. After I was done, I payed, and left. I go back to my car and I put all of the bags in the trunk. I take lillian out of the cart and I put the cart away.

I buckle lillian into her car seat, close the door, and I get in the drivers seat. I start the car and start driving back home.

(Time Skip, after dinner, bath time)
I was undressing lillian, who was laying on my bed. "Are you ready for your bath bubba" I say, taking off Lillian's diaper, and throwing it away. I pick her up, going into my bathroom.

I check the temp of the bath and it was good so I place lillian in the bath. She starts playing with her toys as I started washing her body. As I was washing the soap off her body, she started to get fussy. "It's ok baby" I say, starting to wash her hair. Once I got her all cleaned I take her out, dry her off, and I got her into a diaper.

I puts some lavender scented lotion on her and then I get a onesie on her. I go to her nursery, and sit down on the rocking chair. I pull my shirt up, taking off my bra, and i rub my nipple on Lillian's lip. She latches on, as her suckles start up.

After 20 minutes, she unlatches, and she was asleep. I get up, place her into her crib and I leave the nursery. I go back to my room, get in bed, and I fall asleep.

Ok so I hope y'all liked this chapter, Ik I rushed it at the end, but leave some ideas for next chapter, stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
1120 words