Beach time!!

(OUR CHOIR MADE IT ON THE FUCKING NEWS AHHHH) (Date: January 14, 2038)(sorry I haven't updated in so long and sorry this is short)
Brooks POV:
I wake up to the sound of lillian saying mama Over the baby monitor, so I get up and walk out of my room. I got in to Lillian's nursery and lillian squeals, as she saw me walk in. "Hi my baby, hello love" I say, picking her up, out of her crib and kissing her face.

I smile at her as I lay her down on the changing table, I change her diaper, and then I get her dressed into a shortsleeved onesie and some shorts. "Who's mamas little cutie, you are, you are" i say, picking lillian back up, and placing her on my hip. I walk out of her nursery, go downstairs, to see mom and dad both dancing while making breakfast, making me laugh. "Morning mom, morning dad" I say, placing lillian into her high chair and kissing her head.

"Good morning love" mom and dad say, smiling at me. I smile back, while grabbing Lillian's food out of the fridge. I grab a spoon and walk back over to lillian. I put a bib on her and then I start feeding her. She smiles and coos as she eats, making me smile. Once she was done, I cleaned her face, took off her bib, and picked her back up.

Mom takes the spoons and food container and I walk to the living room. I set lillian down in her pack-n-play and she starts playing. "Hey mom what are we doing today" i ask, while Turing some cartoons on for lillian. "Well we're going to the beach today and we are leaving around 1" mom says, while giving the twins and alex their food.

"Mamaaa" I hear lillian say, so I turn around, and see lillian looking at me, while smiling and drooling, making me laugh. "Your such a cute little princess Ahh" I say, crouching down and tickling lillian, making her laugh. I laugh and stop tickling her, and she goes back to playing.

(Time Skip to 12:45)
Lillians POV:
I wake up to the sound of yelling making me cry loud. I wanted mama. I wanted to be held. I watch as I door opens and mama runs over. "I'm so sorry princess, mama was changing and didn't hear you, shhh it ok, mamas here now" mama says, picking me up. She was wearing some weird clothes. She holds me to her chest and rubs my back. "It's ok baby, it's ok" mama says, kissing my head. I love my mama.

(Time Skip to when they are at the beach, they have been there for 3 hours already)
Brooks POV:
"Ah ah ah no princess, we do not eat sand" i say, opening Lillian's hand and wiping the sand out of her hand. I pick lillian up and I walk into the ocean. Lillian had a bit of fun before she got water in her eyes and screamed bloody murder.

I run to the car and wipe her eyes gently with her towel. "Yea that burns huh, mamas sorry" I say, kissing her cheek. I sit down next to mom and dad and lillian crawls into moms lap. "Well hello baby" mom says, picking lillian up, and lillian giggling because dad was tickling her. "Mama" lillian squeals, still giggling and reaching for me.

Mom passes lillian back to me and lillian try's taking off my bikini top. I laugh, grabbing her nursing blanket out and cover my self. I take one of my boobs out and I felt lillian latch on, her suckles starting up, as her little hands held onto my boob. I patted her back softly as she nursed, was I watched the twins and alex play and make sand castles.

After 45 minutes, lillian had drained both of my boobs, and I felt her unlatch. I fix my bikini top, before I took off the nursing blanket and rested Lillian's head on my chest, as she was asleep. Mom and dad got the twins and alex dried off, changed, and in the car. I got Lillian changed and into her car seat. I get in and we all go home.

(Time Skip night time)
Rn I was in my room, chilling at my desk watching YouTube while lillian was in my lap playing with some toys. "Mamama" lillian babbles, looking up at me. "Hi princess, hello lovey" i say, looking down at her smiling.

She giggles and goes back to playing with her toys. After about 15 minutes, lillian was asleep, so I pause the video, and get up holding lillian.

I go to her nursery, place her in her crib, and kiss your head. "Good night sweet baby girl, mama loves you sooo much" I whisper, as I walk out the room, closing the door. I go back to my room, turn off my pc, and get in bed and eventually fall asleep.

So I'm sorry this was short, ALSO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT HEY I TRIED, leave ideas, as I always say stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
870 words