The painful Labor

(Continuing from last chapter)
Brooks POV:
This shit hurts like fucking hell. "Mom are we almost at the fucking hospital" I say, groaning in pain. "Ok mom, ok I got it, ok love you too, bye" mom says as she hangs up the phone and grabs my hand.

"We are almost there" she says, rubbing her thumb on my hand. After 15 minutes we got to the hospital and mom helped me out and in to the hospital. A nurse got me to a room and got me changed into a hospital gown.

"Is this you first child" the nurse asks while hooking me up to an iv. "Yes ma'am" i say, squeezing moms hand. "Ok I'm going to check your cervix so your going to feel a bit of pressure" the nurse says, putting gloves on. "Ok ready" she says and I nod.

She checks and I did feel a lot of pressure. "Ok so it looks like you are 6 cm dilated, and since you are a first time mom, your labor can last up to 5 to 8 hours" she says and I nod.

"We will have a nurse in for you, her name is nurse Kelly, she will be in this room with you to help you out" the nurse says as she leaves. After a few minutes nurse Kelly walks in and she was super nice.

(Hour 4 of labor)(yes I know I'm lazy)(she is 8 cm dilated)
"Is the epidural working" mom asks, rubbing my back. "Yea it's been working for a while, I'm just ready to go home" i say, as mom pushes me down a little so I would lay down.

Then there was a knock at the door. "Come in" mom says, the door opens, and in comes finneas, grandma, grandpa, and dad. "Where's Claudia" I ask, looking around. "She is at home with your siblings and Zachary" finneas says, a soft smile on his face as he walks over.

"You feeling ok baby" dad asks, moving the hair out of my face. "Yea, I got an epidural, so I'm all good" i say, as nurse Kelly walks in. "I just need to check your cervix, are you good with your epidural" she says and I nod.

"Ok looks like you are still 8 cm dilated, try and get some sleep because this might be a while" nurse Kelly says as she leaves. Mom gives me my pregnancy pillow and I fall asleep.

(2 hours later)
I wake up to a horrible pain, and the feeling of having to push. I sit up, as mom walks over. "How you feeling" mom says, rubbing my back. "I feel like I have to push" I say, and mom calls in nurse Kelly.

She checks my cervix and "you are 10 cm dilated, I am going to go get the OB, hold off from pushing for now, once the OB gets here, we can get this birth going" she says as she leaves the room. Mom was holding one of my hands and dad was holding the other.

After 20 minutes of me trying not to push, the OB finally comes in, along with some nurses, one of them who had a clear bassinet. Everyone was still in the room, as The OB opens my legs and she had two nurses hold my legs open, one holding one leg and the other holding the other, so there was one on each side.

"Ok, I'm going to count down from ten and in those ten seconds I want you to push, as hard as you can, but when you push, put your chin to your chest, and we will work together to get this baby out, ok ready" she says, as she fixes her gloves a bit. "Yea, I'm ready" I say, my body shaking a little, as I held back my tics. "Ok take a deep breath and" the OB says as she starts counting down and I start pushing.

"And one, ok stop pushing, take some deep breaths" she says as she gives me a smile. She starts counting down again and I start pushing. I start crying, as it hurt a lot. She starts counting down again, so I start pushing. She gets to one and I stop. After an hour of pushing, she saw my baby's head. "Ok your doing great, I just need you to push the best you can" she says, as I was exhausted.

She started counting down, so I start pushing, feeling the pressure of the head making its way through. She gets to one and I stop. "Your doing great brook, good job" dad says, as she kisses my hand and mom does the same. The OB started counting down, so I started pushing, screaming and crying in pain. She gets down to one and I stop. "The head is almost out, so this next push, if the head comes out, keep pushing ok" she says, and I nod.

She starts counting down, so I start pushing again, as I felt the head come out. "Push push push push" she says as I keep pushing, and I felt her come out. Loud infant cry's fill the room, as they quickly move the top of my hospital gown down, placing her on my chest. "Beautiful baby girl" one of the nurses say. Mom cuts the umbilical cord and the nurses kept cleaning her.

"H-hello baby, oh h-hello a-angel" I say, as mom wipes my forehead. "Good job baby, you did it" mom and dad say, as they both kiss my head. One of the nurses take my baby, put a diaper on her, and then places her into the weigher. "A good healthy baby girl, weight 7.2 lbs, 19 inches long" the nurse says as she swaddled her, and passes her to me.

"What are you going to name this cutie" the nurse says. "Umm, Lillian Baird O'Connell" I say and mom I see mom and dad smile. "Ok we will let you be, we will be back in a few hours to take Lillian for testing" the nurse says as they leave and everyone goes into the bathroom.

They all wash their hands and but I wanted mom to hold her first. Mom holds her, and I could tell she was already in love. Every got to hold her before she started crying. "Mom help" I say, as I try to soothe Lillian. "That's a hungry cry, so I'll teach you how to have her latch" mom says as she helps me move the top of my gown down, and teaches me how to latch her correctly.

"Ok there, just rub your nipple on her lip, and there we go, see she's latched and feeding" mom says, making me laugh a little.

(Time Skip a few hours later)
Billie's POV:
Rn I was holding Lillian while brook was sleeping. I was the only one in the room because everyone had to leave and ash she didn't have to leave but she said that's she wanted to be with the other kids which I understand. "You are just the cutest thing huh, you are so precious" i say, as grab her tiny hand.

Her eyes started closing as she suckled on the binky the hospital gave her, and after a few minutes she was asleep. God I missed this. I'm so excited to watch my grand baby grow up.

So I hope y'all liked this chapter, give me some ideas if y'all have any, but anyways stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
1270 words