One month Check up

(Date: November 3, 2036)(why yes, time Skip)
Brooks POV:
I wake to Lillian crying loudly over the baby monitor, making me get out of bed quickly, and leave my room. I open the door to her nursery and I go over to her crib. I pick her up, supporting her head.

"Im sorry baby, mamas here, don't cry, it's ok" I say as I place her down on the changing table. I take off her onesie, and change her diaper. I put a new onesie on her and then pick her up. I open her fist, putting my finger in her hand. She holds my finger as she fusses. "What's up baby, what's wrong" I say, as I sit down on the rocking chair.

I rub her cheek and she starts rooting around, as loud wail leaves her mouth, because I was trying to lift my shirt up. "Shhh it's ok baby, your ok, here we go" i say as I rub my nipple on her lip and she latches on. "There we go, all better" i say, taking my finger out of her grip, and one of her hands resting on my boob, as the other one was laying on her stomach.

"Brook, Lillian has her one month check up in an hour" mom says as she walks in. "We really can't leave until she's done feeding because I haven't pumped" i say, and mom sighs. "Brook I'm not playing around, her pediatrician is 45 minutes away from the house" mom says, and I get up.

"I have to get ready" i say as I leave the nursery and go to my room. I unlatch Lillian, causing her to cry, as I change into some biker shorts and I try to get my nursing bra on while choosing a shirt. Lillian cry's louder as she was hungry, I finally got my bra on, and I change my shirt.

I pick lillian up, unclipping one of the sides from my bra. I help lillian latch again and both of her fist were rested on my boob. I leave my room and go downstairs. I get my crocs on and mom comes over with Lillian's diaper bag.

"Ok we have to go, you can feed her in the car" mom says as she gets her shoes on. We leave and I unlatch lillian again, putting her into her car seat. I buckle her in, she was crying, as I closed the door and I got in the car. I move to the middle and I buckle my seatbelt. I move my seatbelt a bit and I move so I could nurse lillian.

I move my nipple to on her lip and she latches on, suckling hungrily. She lets out a small coo as her eyes started closing. She fell asleep after 20 minutes, still nursing. After 15 minutes she unlatch, so I fix my bra and I place a binky in her mouth. Ten minutes later we got to the doctor, mom parked, and we got out.

I get the carrier out and I put a thin blanket over it and we walked in. Mom signs lillian in and then we sit down. After 20 minutes someone calls Lillian's name so we get up and follow them. "Ok if you could take her out of the carrier so I can take her weight and height. Mom takes lillian out and the nurse put her on the baby scale. "9.4 pounds and 20 inches, she's growing good" the nurse says as she passes lillian back to mom.

We go into a room and I put the carrier down. Mom passes lillian to me and I move her so her head was on my chest. One hand was on her bum and back and the other was holding her head. After a few minutes the doctor comes in and closes the door.

"Hello, I believe we are here for this cuties on month" she says and I nod. "Alright, I will ask you a few questions and then we can get on with this check up" she says and I move a little in my chair. She asks the questions and I answer and then she tells me to take Lillian's onesie off, so I do.

"Ok place her on the bed and after her check up she does have two shots" she says, as I place lillian on the bed and she does the check up. "Ok she is a healthy baby, I'm going to be right back, i will be back" she says as she leaves and I pick lillian up from the bed. Poor baby was cold.

I hold her close to my chest, holding her head close to my chest and mom passes me a blanket. I put it over her, as the doctor comes back in.

"so if you could move her blanket, I can get her shots done and then y'all can leave" she says and I move the blanket and she rubs Lillian's thigh with a alcohol wipe. She dose the first shot and lillian starts crying loudly.

"Shh it's ok baby, your doing so good, it's ok" I say as the doctor dose the second shirt and lillian crying louder and harder. The doctor puts the bandages on her and then leaves.

I place lillian down in the bed and I put her onesie back on. I place the binky back in her mouth and I put her back in her carrier, getting her calmed down.

(Once they got home)
I go upstairs, to Lillian's nursery and I put lillian in her crib. "Have a good nap princess" i say as I leave the room, closing the door. For the rest of the day after she woke up, she stayed in my arms and would cry if she was not being held.

Ok so I hope y'all liked this chapter, leave some ideas in comments, but, as always stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
1000 words