"Who is lillians real dad"

(Date: January 10, 2038)
Brooks POV:
I wake up to my phone ringing, so I quickly pick it up and answer, not to wake lillian up. "Hello" I say, yawning. "Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to come over and chill, I know you mentioned that you liked to play gta and Minecraft so I was wondering if you wanted to play those, and we could just spend the day together, with Lillian of course" Noah says, as I heard his car turn on.

"Yea, we can hang today, I just woke up so I'm going to have to get ready and get lillian ready, but she's still asleep, and then I have to have breakfast" i say, carefully moving lillian onto my bed and putting a blanket over her. "I was planning on making us breakfast, and then we could do whatever, oh and you left Lillian's car seat in my car" Noah says, a so get embarrassed about the last part.

"I'm sorry for leaving her car seat in there, I was tired, and I- sorry" I say, as I put my phone on speaker phone as I was getting changed. "Hey don't beat your self up about it, its fine, I'm swinging by to pick you and lillian up anyways" Noah says, as I take out my outfit. "Ok, sounds like a plan" i say, as I fix bra, and start to put on my outfit. "Is Lillian up, or is she still asleep" Noah asks, as I got my skirt on.

"She's still asleep, but I'm going to have to wake her up soon because I can't have her sleeping all day" i say, laughing a little, as I put on my white button up, and then my sleeveless sweater vest. I pick up my phone and walk to the bathroom and I do my hair in two quick low pig tails. "Ok, Im in front of your house" Noah says, making me panic a little. "I haven't got lillian changed yet" i say, rushing out of my bathroom with my phone.

"Don't worry, I can wait" Noah says, as I pick Lillian up and rush out of my room and into Lillian's nursery. I gently place lillian onto her changing table and I take off her onesie. I change her diaper and change her into this cute dress:

Once I got her changed, I put her socks on and a pair of air forces I designed

Once I got her changed, I put her socks on and a pair of air forces I designed. I pick her back up, I pick up her diaper bag, my phone, and left the nursery. I went downstairs, hung up the phone, and got my shoes on. I grab the house Keys mom gave me and I leave.

I walk to Noah's car, and he puts lillian into her car seat, as I got into the passenger seat. I heard the door close and then he gets in the drivers seat. He starts driving, the music playing quietly, and the sound of lillian suckling her binky. "So...I know your vegan, and I couldn't find any vegan recipes, so ordered from this vegan breakfast place, it's at my house" Noah says, changing the radio station. "Did you have a good sleep" Noah asks, putting his hand on the center console.

I put my hand on his, our fingers interlocking. "Mm, kinda, lillian woke up a few times but I had a decent sleep" i say, smiling a little at the way his thumb was rubbing my hand. (Y'all though I was going to to say clit or pussy, huh?!) He pulls up to his house and parks in the driveway. We get out, I get Lillian unbuckled, and take her out of her car seat, and I grab her diaper bag. We go inside, to the kitchen and Noah takes out the food.

Lillian started whining a little, as she was walking up. I kiss her head, as her eyes open. Her hands balling into fists, as she held onto my shirt. "Mama" lillian says quietly, pulling at my shirt a little. "Hello my love" I say, as I sit down, placing lillian in my lap. "Dada" Lillian says, shocking me, as she pointed at Noah. Noah was a bit shocked but he looked happy. I knew this day would come, just not this soon. I'm still happy.

"You want dada, here, go to dada" i say, putting Lillian down, and she walks over to Noah. Noah picks her up and lillian snuggles onto Noah. "Who is Lillian's real dad" Noah asks, sitting down next to me. "Um...well lillian never meet her real dad, he died in a car crash two days after Lillian was born, I do take her so I can talk to him" I say, as I start eating. We both talk as we ate and once we were done, we went to the living room. I gave lillian some toys and she played with them happily.

Noah passes me a controller and and starts up Minecraft. "Mmmama" lillian whines, reaching for me. I move her into my lap and she tugs at my shirt. I grab her nursing blanket, Then I take off my sweater, then I unbuttoned my shirt. I unclip one side of my nursing bra and Lillian latches on. I cover my self and lillian and then I got back to playing Minecraft with Noah.

After 45 minutes, lillian drained both of my boobs, and that's when I felt her unlatch. I put the controller down, and I put Lillian's nursing blanket back in her diaper bag. I lay lillian on my legs, as she was a bit bloated.

I fix my bra, button my shirt back up, and then I put my sweater back on. I lift lillian up, sitting her down next to me, and she goes back to playing with her toys, as I go back to playing Minecraft. I spent the whole day with Noah and after we had dinner we drove us home, and I made sure to get Lillian's car seat.

I got me and lillian bathed and dressed and then I let lillian sleep with me because she's starting to hate her crib, and I fell asleep to the sound lillian suckling her binky.

Ok so I'm sorry I rushed the end but I hope y'all liked this chapter and leave some ideas for what y'all want to see next, but for now as always stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
1080 words