Day out

(Date: November 7, 2036)
Brooks POV:
I wake up to my phone going off, my door flying open, and the twins running in. "Sissy sissy, wake up, Lilly is crying, and she's stinky" they both say, making me get out of bed, and I noticed that the baby monitor was off. Why the fuck is it off.

I leave my room and I go to Lillian's nursery. I open the door and walk over to her crib. "Shhhh it's ok baby, I'm sorry mama didn't hear you, mamas here now" I say as I pick lillian up out of her crib and I place her on the Changing table.

I take off her onesie and there was poop all over her back and legs. What the fuck. "Mia maya, go get mom" I say and they both run to get her. I wipe Lillian's back and legs and mom comes walking in. "What's up" mom says walking over, seeing what's wrong. "We need to give her a bath, there was poop on her back and legs" i say and mom nods.

"I'll start the bath for her in mine and dads bathroom so when your done wiping her down, you can give her a bath" mom says as she leaves.

I take Lillian's diaper off, and I wipe her. I grab a new diaper and onesie, then I leave the room and I go downstairs. I go to mom and dads room and I walk in to the bathroom.

I put the diaper and onesie down, and I put lillian into her baby bath. She starts crying, not liking the fact that she's cold. I wash her body, and once she was done with her bath, I take her out, and I wrap her in a towel. She was still crying, wanting to be warm, and feed.

"Shhh I know baby, let mama get you changed, and then you can nurse" I say as I place her down on the bed and i put the diaper on her. I rub some lotion on her and then I put the onesie on her.

"Shhh it's ok baby, mamas about to feed you" I say as I pick her up, pulling my shirt up, and since I didn't have a bra on, I rub my nipple on her lip and she latches on. "There we go, all better" i say as I rub her back. I leave the room and I go to the kitchen. Dad gives me some food and I start eating.

(Time Skip to when they are at the mall)
Rn we are all walking around the mall, I was pushing Lillian's stroller as she was asleep. "We want candy" the twins both say as they whine. I move the blanket so I could see lillian, and she looked so cute.

I watched as her arms moved a bit, as she made little sounds. I move the blanket back down and alex walks next to me. "Hey what's up" i say, as alex holds onto the hand of Lillian's stroller. "There's a man staring at your ass, with his hand in his pants, grunting" he says, talking off the hoodie he stole from me.

"Put this around your waist, I don't want no creeps staring at you, I know it makes you feel uncomfortable and I read somewhere that your baby can feel it too and they can be affected by it" he says so I take the hoodie and I have him push the stroller as I tie the hoodie around my waist.

I got back to pushing the stroller and alex kept one of his hands on it. "Yo mama, can I get yo number, and how bout you take off the hoodie you know, show off the goodies" a old man says, walking next to me, and alex started pushing the stroller faster, making me walk faster. "Dude slow down your going to wake lillian up" i say as mom and dad go into a candy store with the twins.

Me and alex stand out of the store, alex was on his phone and I was moving the stroller back and forth, to make sure lillian stays asleep. After a few minutes mom, dad, and the twins come out, and maya gives me a bag with a assortment of gummy candy.

"Thank you" I say and she smiles and hugs me and I hug back. We walk around more, and then we all started getting hungry, so we go to the food court and mom orders everyone's food and I order my self food. We all sit down and i move the blanket to see lillian just waking up.

"Ooo big stretch" i say as I pick her up out of her stroller, supporting her head as I move her, so her head was in the crook of my arm. I start eating, as lillian was just chilling in my arm. She started whining, as her little fists move closer to her mouth.

I grab her blanket out of her diaper bag and I lift my shirt up, unclipping my nursing bra. I get her latched on, and then I cover her. I go back to eating, the twins were confused why I wasn't giving Lilian any of my food, and mom, dad, and alex were all fine. Once all of us were done, lillian was back in her stroller, with a binky in her mouth.

"Mom can we leave soon" alex says, and I nod agreeing. "Yea were about to leave" mom says as we walk out and we go to the car. I take lillian out of her stroller and dad folds up her stroller putting it in the trunk. I get lillian Buckled into her car seat and then I close the door.

(Ok to wrap this up, once they got home they chilled and did whatever)
I hope y'all liked this chapter, sorry it sucked, I rushed it because I'm in school, but anyways, as always stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
1010 words