"Bu i am you pwincess mommy"

(Date: may 20, 2040)(3:27 am)

Lillian's POV:
I wake up, crying quietly, because I had a nightmare that mommy and daddy left me. My night light starts to flicker and then turns off, my room completely black, making me cry more.

I hear a noice and scream. "MOMMY DERS A MONSTEW MOMMYYYYY" I scream, crying really hard. I throw the covers over myself, move my knees to my chest, and I hear footsteps.

"MOMMYYYYY DERS A MONSTEW" I scream, as I choke up on my tears. I hear my door open and my bed sinks down.

"Baby, calm down, it's ok love, mommy's here" mommy says, as she takes the covers off me and I crawl into her lap, crying in her chest.

Mommy rubs my back, while swaying us, and i hold onto her shirt tightly. "It's ok my love, let's go to mommy's and daddy's bed" mommy says, getting up, still holding me and we go to her room.

"Ok baby, it's ok love, mommy and daddy are here, if you get scared, just cuddle into one of us ok" mommy says and I cuddle into her more, as i fall asleep.

(Morning)
Brooklynn's POV:
I wake up to emma crying, so I gently move lillian onto Noah and I pick Emma up. "It's ok baby, oh your stinky and hungry huh" i say, getting up, grabbing a diaper and wipes and I go into the bathroom.

I change her diaper, clean up, I get her latched on and then I go to the kitchen. "Your a hungry baby huh" i say, making Emma smile. Instinctively, I start cleaning the counters, wiping them in the dark.

I zone out, lost in my thoughts, jumping when I feel someone touch me. "Sorry babe, I didn't mean to scare you, come back to bed, the kitchen is completely clean" Noah says, starting to guide me back to our bedroom.

"I'm not tired" I say, pushing Noah away gently and going back to the kitchen. "Ok, well I'll be our room if you need anything" he says, walking away and I lean on the counter watching Emma nurse.

After a bit, Emma unlatches, so I clean myself up, burp her, and then I go to the living room and sot down. "Your such a cutie" i say, holding her tiny little hand.

"Bye, I'm going to work, love you so so much baby" Noah says, rushing out the door before I could say anything back.

"Mommy" I hear lillian say softly, as she walks over to me, rubbing her eyes. "Hi bubba" I say, smiling, as I place emma in her rocker and put lillian in my lap.

She cuddles into me and lets out a heavy sigh. "What's wrong baby" i say, running my fingers through her hair. "Just wan cuddles mommy" she says, wrapping her legs around my waist and her little arms wrapping around my torso.

I lay back in the couch, allowing her to relax on me, and I keep running my fingers through her hair. I see a small smile appear on her face, making me smiling more.

(Time Skip: mid day)
"Shit shit shit" I say, running to the stove and turning the heat down, as water was spilling out of the pot. "Damn it" I say, stirring the noodles.

I hear crying from the baby monitor, meaning emma was up so I go into mine and Noah's room and I pick Emma up, soothing her.

"It's ok princess, your ok" I say, calming her down and I turn around to go back to the kitchen just to see lillian behind me. "Bu i am you pwincess mommy" she says, tears in her eyes.

"I-I bubba-" I say, as she runs to her room and slams the door. I sigh, going back to the kitchen, finish cooking and I make lillian her bowl of macaroni and cheese.

I go to her room with it, and knock on the door with my foot because I have Emma in one arm and I was holding her food in the other.

"What" lillian says, opening her door slightly. "Lunch is ready" I say, and she takes the bowl and then closes the door. "Have a good lunch" I say, walking away.

(Time Skip: night)
I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling, as Noah showers and emma sleeps to white noise that is playing. The water stops and I hear the shower door open. "You ok baby" Noah says, as I move onto my side.

"Yea I'm fine" I say, grabbing my phone and going on Instagram. I get a text from mom saying that she make a reservation for tomorrow at a very good vegan restaurant , and I smile because I haven't seen my family in a while, I mean I know I saw them on the 6th but I miss them, yk their my family.

"Good night baby, I love you so much" Noah says, as he lays down, kisses my cheek and falls asleep within minutes.

I lie there awake, staring at the ceiling, my thoughts racing. I close my eyes, starting to relax and after a bit, I feel myself falls asleep.

Sorry this is so short, leave ideas please, but I hope y'all liked this chapter.
🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
890 words