Sick baby

(Thank you too billiessexyasswife for this idea <3)(Date: November 15, 2036) (time: 2:43)
Brooks POV:
I wake up to lillian crying loudly over the baby monitor. I quickly get out of bed, and I leave my room. I walk to her nursery and I open the door. I walk over to crib and I pick her up.

"Shhh, shhhhh it's ok baby, mamas here" I say, rubbing her back. I felt her forehead and it was burning hot. Lillian was still crying and coughing, but her cough sounded horrible. "Shhh it's ok baby" I say, moving her, so her head was on chest, so she can listen to my heart beat. I leave her nursery and I go downstairs.

I go to moms and dads room and I wake dad up. "Huh, what's up brook, what's wrong" dad says, sitting up. "Umm, I think lillian is sick, her forehead is burning hot, and her cough sounds horrible" I say, rubbing Lillian's back, as she was coughing.

"Ok take her temperature, we have to get her to the childrens hospital" dad says, so I leave the room and I go to the kitchen. I take out the thermometer and I take her temperature. Jesus fucking Christ. 105°. Poor baby. I put the thermometer away and dad walks over to me. "What's her temperature" dad asks, a concerned look on her face. "105" I say, bouncing Lillian a little as she started crying again.

"Ok, go get Lillian's diaper bag, let's go" dad says, so I go upstairs to my room and I quickly change into some Christmas pj pants and a nursing bra, I grab my phone, and i leave my room. I go to Lillian's nursery and I grab her diaper bag, and then I go downstairs.

I get my crocs on and then I go out to the car. I get lillian into her car seat, and then I go around and get in the back. Dad gets in as I got my seat belt on and she starts driving.

(Half way to the hospital)
Lillian was crying, as she was hungry, so I take off my seat belt and I move into the middle seat. I put my seatbelt on, Adjust the seat belt, and then I move my shirt up, unclipping my bra.

I rub my nipple on Lillian's lip, and she latches on, suckling. Once we got to the hospital, lillian was asleep, not nursing. We get out and dad grabs Lillian's carrier and her diaper bag. I grab the carrier from her and we walk into the hospital. We walk in and go to the front desk. "Hi what brings you to the children's hospital today" the lady says in a kind tone. Dad nudges my arm, wanting me to talk. "Oh, yea, we are here for my daughter" i say, feeling embarrassed.

"Ok can we have her name, age, and reason" the lady says, looking at me with a warm smile. "Her name is lillian, she's a month old, and she has a fever of 105° and a horrible cough" i say, swinging the carrier a little to keep lillian asleep. "Ok, we are going to send you urgent care, so that will be right through those doors to the right" she says and dad nods.

We walk away and walk to urgent care. Dad makes me sign lillian in and after 15 minutes a nurse called Lillian's name. We follow the nurse and she takes Lillian's weight and height and then we go into a room. Me and dad sit down, and lillian starts crying. "Shhh it's ok baby, what's wrong" I say, rubbing her back. "I think her not feeling well and the fact that she's only a month old, it's hurting her more" dad says, giving me a sympathetic look. The doctor walks in and he takes Lillian's temperature.

"Looks like she has a fever of 107, I Want to test her for the flu because it dose seem more severe then just a cold" he says as he opens one of the cabinets and grabs what I could guess, a flu test.

He dose the test and then leaves. Lillian was not crying anymore, she just laid in my arm, her cheeks and nose bright red, and her eyes puffy.

After a few minutes the doctor comes back. "So it dose look like she has the flu, we are going to have her stay, since she is a month old, we want to be able to monitor her" the doctor says, and I nod. "So you can go back to the front, and she will give you the room number" he says and then leaves. We leave and go back to the front desk.

"Hi, I just got the email, your room number is going to be 231, floor 3" she says, and we walk off. We take the elevator which made lillian cry. My poor baby. We walk to our room and go inside. Lillian kept crying, rooting around. Dad was on the phone with mom while I was unclipping my bra.

I got lillian latched on, rubbing her tummy. I lay down on the bed that was in the room so lillian could be more comfortable. This can't get worse. Right? A nurse comes in with things to set up an IV for baby's. Oh god. "Sorry, if you don't mind, I need to put this IV" the nurse says, looking at me. "Don't be sorry, your doing your job, your good" i say, moving lillian a little. The nurse puts the IV in Lillian's arm, causing her to unlatch and start crying.

The nurse explains what they will be monitoring lillian for, while I got lillian latched again. The nurse leaves and I could hear mom kinda crying over the phone. Is she ok. I watch as dad leaves the room, leaving me confused. Lillian unlatched, starting to cough, as I fix my bra and then I rub Lillian's back. Once she was done coughing, I burp her, and then I lay her on my chest.

I could tell that her breathing was weird. It seemed like she wasn't getting any air in, and was struggling to breath out. I call a nurse in and they put something in her nose that hooked up to a ventilator. I hope my baby gets better soon. The nurse leaves and I rub Lillian's back, as she fell asleep. Once she was fully asleep, I fall asleep.

Ok so I'm sorry this sucked but I had nothing, Ik I rushed this but it's better then nothing, leave some ideas, but as always stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
1120 words