Alex's birthday/Christmas

(Date: December 25, 2036)(sorry this is short I have to motivation)
Brooks POV:
I wake up to lillian crying over the baby monitor, and I could hear the twins screaming and laughing. I'm so tired. I got no sleep. I get out of bed and leave my room. I go to Lillian's nursery, and I pick her up. "It's ok baby, mamas here" I say, placing her on the changing table.

I change her diaper and then I put her into a new onesie. She started fussing, while rooting around. My boobs hurt so much. I move my hoodie up, then I rub my nipple on her lip, and she latches on. I want to go back to bed. I rub Lillian's back as she nursed, watching as her hands opened and closed slowly.

Once she was done, I burp her, and fix my hoodie. I leave the nursery and I go downstairs. "Happy birthday alex" I say, side hugging him. "Thank you" he says, hugging back. We all open our Christmas presents, and I gave alex his birthday present, which was a painting that I painted, and it was the Lego logo with all of his favorite Lego figures. "Did you do this" he asks, getting up.

"Yea, that's why I told you not to be in my room" I replied, and he was so happy. "Thank you" he says, kissing my cheek. "Your welcome squish" I say, as I watch him smile at his old nickname.

(Time Skip to Alex's party)(they are singing happy birthday)
"Wait I want brook standing next to me please" he says, so I stand next to him and we start singing happy birthday. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear alex, happy birthday to you" we all sang, then alex blew out his candles.

Mom lets him cut his cake and then she cuts a piece for everyone. "Brook can I talk to you for a second, in private" alex asks, pulling my arm. "Sure" i say, and I follow him upstairs to his room. "What's up" I say, sitting on the bed. "Umm... I think I like boys" he says, looking at the floor. "Thank you for telling me, and trusting me enough to tell me" I say, pulling him into a hug.

He smiles and hugs back. "Do you think you can teach me how to do make up, I like the way your do yours so I wanted to learn" he says, pulling away from the hug. "Sure, I can take you tomorrow to ulta and I can get your shade and everything" I say, smiling. "Thank you" he says, hugging me again. I think he might be trans in the future. If so that would be cool. Alex goes back downstairs and I go to Lillian's nursery.

"Hi baby, did you have a good nap" i say, picking lillian up from her crib, supporting her head. "Your so cute" I say, rubbing her back. I go downstairs and I talk with Zachary and the twins. After a few hours everyone left, and we all went to sleep.

Ok I'm sorry this is short but I had nothing, leave some ideas if y'all have any, but as always stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
550 words

Teen momOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara