Baby bump

(Ok so y'all know I'm a lazy bitch, so ofc this is a time Skip)(date: June 3, 2036)(brook is 5 months pregnant)
Brooks POV:

I wake up feeling sick, so I peel my self out of bed and go to my bathroom. Fucking morning sickness sucks. I throw up and the brush my teeth. I lift my shirt up and I saw that I had a baby bump. I leave my bathroom and room, and go downstairs. "Hey mom" i say, sitting down.

"Hey, so you know how the doctor said that it was going to be a few days until we get the gender" mom says, looking at her phone. "Yea, what about it" i say, rubbing my stomach. "Well she just sent me the gender of your baby" mom says Turing off her phone. "What is it" i say perking up. "Not telling you, there will be a gender reveal gathering" mom say's excitedly. "No mom I want to know now" I say, looking at her in the eyes. "Nope" she says smiling as she gets up and walks away.

"Moooom pleeeeeeeeeeease" i say, getting up, and I walk up to her. "Nope" she says, booping my nose, he smile only getting bigger. "Seems like you can't wait to be a grandmother" i say and her smiles disappears. "Your child is not Calling me grandma, I don't look like one" she says, crossing her arms. "Sureee, is granny better" i say, walking away. "No, I will chose what she calls me" she says, flipping her hair, making me laugh.

"Mommy, is sissy getting fat" Mia and maya say, making me offended. "For y'all's Information, I'm not fat, sissy has a baby in her belly" i say, and their faces light up. "We have a baby brother" they both say, making me and mom laugh. "No baby's, your going to be aunts, so sissy's baby will be your niece" mom says, and they were still happy. "Yay" they both say as they run to the living room to play.

Me and mom walk to the kitchen and my back started hurting. "Mom my back hurts" I say, sitting down. "I have a pregnancy pillow from when I was pregnant with the twins if you want it" mom says, passing me water. "Sure, I'll take it" i say, drinking down the water. "What are you going to name the baby" mom says, placing her arms on the counter. "I was thinking Lillian for a girl and for a boy Levi"

I say, playing around with the cap of the water bottle. "What gender do you hope the baby is" mom says, as she flicks the cap back to me. "I am hoping for a girl but I'm fine with a boy" I say, flicking the cap back to her.

"You know, when you were a baby, and started talking, when you said fuck you would go, uck" mom says, making me laugh. For the rest of the day, me and mom hung out, but i failed at trying to sneak and look on moms phone to see what gender my baby was.

Ok so I hope y'all liked this chapter, yes I know I'm making her pregnancy go by fast but a bitch lazy and I think y'all would like to see more chapters with the baby's rather then the pregnancy, but leave some ideas for what y'all want to see and stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
580 words