Wedding

(Date: may 5 , 2040)

Brooklyns POV:
I wake up to emma crying right in my ear, as her bassinet is right next to me. "Shhh, it's ok bubba" I whisper as I sit up in bed and pick Emma up out of her bassinet.

"Oh I know your hungry bubba, give mama a minute" I say, pulling my shirt up and rubbing my nipple on her lips. She latches on, and starts feeding.

I jump a little as a hand touches my back. "Whoa babe, it's ok, it's just me" Noah says, as he sits down next to me. I lay my head on Noah's shoulder, smiling as he kisses my head.

"Are you ready to get married baby" Noah says, moving some hair out of my face. "Yea, I can't wait" I say, as I feel Emma unlatch. I clean myself off, and place emma back in her bassinet.

Me and Noah lay back down, and as I start to fall asleep, I hear crying. "I'll be back babe" I say, getting up, putting in some shorts and going to Lillian's room.

I open Lillian's bedroom door, walk in, and I see her crying in bed. "Hey hey, what's wrong baby girl" I say, sitting down on her bed and moving her into my lap.

"D-don leave me m-mommy" lillian says, crying into my chest. "I'm not leaving you baby, look at mommy baby" i say, placing my hands on her face gently.

She looks up at me, her little face all red, tears running down her face, and little sweat beads on her forehead. The ac is on, why is she sweating.

I hold her close, her body warm, and her soft cries fulling my ears. "How about we go sleep in mine and daddy's room huh" i say, getting up while holding her, and walking back to my room.

I get in bed, lay down and lillian cuddles closer into me, coughing. "Oh baby that does not sound like a good cough" I say, frowning as she falls asleep.

"Babe babe, wake up" I say, shaking Noah's arm. "Huh w-what, what's wrong" Noah says, rubbing his eyes. "Lillians sick" i say, and I hear him sigh.

Today is going to be a really long day.

(Time Skip: midday)

"It's ok bubba, mamas here" I say, trying to calm emma down. "Mom take lillian and get her dressed, and give her some medicine" i say, and mom nods her head and takes lillian.

I change Emma's diaper, trying not to get my wedding dress dirty and once I was done, I pick her up and cradle her in my arms.

I watch as she starts to fall asleep and I place her in her stroller so she can sleep. "Brook you ok" maya says, standing in-front of me. "Yea, I'm ok" I say, my leg bouncing a bit.

"No your not, what's wrong, aren't you happy, your getting married" she says, giggling a little as she holds my hands. "Yea I'm happy, just a little stressed" I say, jumping a little as maya hugs me.

"It's going to be ok" she says, kissing my cheek, making me smile. "Your right, thank you" I say, as I fix her dress a little.

"Brook can I have your cookies" Mia says, as she holds up a pack of mini Oreos. "Yea, you can have them" i say, smiling as I get up, and check the time.

Time to get Married

(Time Skip: at the alter)
Noahs POV:
I look at the venues doors, waiting for them to open. I smile at my family and her family and that's when I hear the door open. I tear up, seeing how beautiful she looked.

Her dad (Ashley) walks her down the isle and then sits down as brook walk up to me. "We are here today for this lovely couples wedding" the officiant says making me smile.

"They both have written their own vows, Brooklyn you may go first" he says, smiling, and I watch as she takes out a piece of folded paper and unfolds it.

"Noah, when I first met you, I knew you were the one. The way you talk, the way you always made time for me, and the way you loved lillian as your own. You have truly changed me for the better and I am overjoyed to be marring you"

I wipe my tears away, smiling, and brook laughs a little and wipes them away. "Noah, you may now read your vows" he says, making me a little nervous, but my best man passes me my paper and smiles.

"Brooklyn, when I first met you, you and lillian lit up my world and opened my heart. I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I remember you telling me that Lillian's biological father, link, passed away before he could see her, but i know that he is looking down at you and lillian and smiling. I can't wait to call you my wife, and if we can please, take a moment of silence for link"

We all bow our heads, and i hear brook crying a little. I pull her into a hug and rub her back. "Just know he is so proud of you" I whisper as I wipe her tears.

"Thank you, now can I have the rings" the officiant says, as Mia and maya both walk down the isle holding a pillow with both of our rings on it.

They bring it up, and we take each others rings. "Noah William smith, do you take Brooklyn as your wife, through sick and health, thick and think, till death do you part" he says, looking me.

"I do" I say, taking brooks hand and sliding the ring in her finger. "Brooklyn Baird O'Connell, do you take Noah as your husband, through sick and health, thick and thin, till death do you part" he says, looking at brook.

"I do" brook says, smiling as she slides the ring on my finger. "You may now kiss" he says and we waste no time and kiss. We pull away after a few seconds and Lillian runs over. "Oh my little love" brook says, picking her up.

(At the reception)
Billie's POV:
"I want mommy" lillian says as she whines and tries to get out of my arms. "I know sweetheart, I'll get you to mommy in a minute" I say, I look for brook.

Once I found her, i b-line straight towards her. "Brook" I say, making her turn around. "Hey mom" she says, smiling as she takes lillian and hugs me. "Hey baby, you look so beautiful" I say, smiling as I kiss her cheek.

"Mom, thank you for being there for me no matter what" She says, smiling and I start to tear up. "Baby, I would do anything for you, I'm just so proud of you" I say, as I wipe my eyes.

(Time Skip: night time)
Brooklyns POV:
"Mom can you help me out of my dress" I whisper, as I tuck lillian in for bed. "Good god you trashed this hotel bathroom" mom says, walking over, unzipping my dress and helping me out of it.

I cover myself with my hands, making mom laugh a little as she passes me one of Noah's shirts and boxers. I put them on and once I turn back around to mom, she hands me a glass of wine.

"Cheers" she says, holding up her glass as I take mine. I smile, taking a sip. "I'm so glad I pumped before this" I say, smiling as i drink some more.

Today was perfect.

🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
Leave some ideas for any chapters you wanna see!
1300 words