Billie's birthday

(Time Skip)(date: December 18, 2036)(Lillian is not sick anymore, she is also 2 months old)
Billie's POV:
I wake up to ash and the twins telling me to wake up. "Mommy get up" I hear the twins say, as I rub my eyes. I sit up and both of the twins smile. "Happy birthday mommy" the twins says, hugging me. "Happy birthday babe" ash says, as the twins move and ash gives me a try with breakfast. Me and ash kiss and The twins cover their eyes.

"Mommy, we helped daddy make it, but we have to play now bye bye" the twins say, running out of the room, making me and ash laugh. Me and ash sat in bed and talked, then brook walks in with lillian. "Happy birthday mom, one year older, and you still look like you haven't aged" brook says sitting down on the bed.

"Thank you, let me see my grand baby" i say, and brook passes lillian to me. "Hello cutie" i say, holding Lillian's hand. Lillian starts fussing, while rooting, so I pass lillian back to brook. "She's been waking up and wanting to feed more then usual" brook says, while getting lillian latched. "Well she is two months, she's probably having a growth spurt, so she's cluster feeding" i say, and brook nods.

"I need to go get your present from me so I'll be right back" brook says, getting up and leaving. After a minute she comes back and hands be a gift bag. "Thank you" I say opening it and I saw a necklace box and a card. I open the box and it was a heart necklace, with a picture of shark in the middle. He sadly passed away last year. "O-oh thank you princess" I say, hugging brook.

"Your welcome mom, I know when shark passed away, it took a toll on you, so I thought I could get you this" she says, smiling. "This is great, thank you" I say, grabbing the card and I open it. I read the card and then I read the part brook wrote which was: happy 35th birthday mom, you are one of the most beautiful, kindest, funny, supportive, and talented mother anyone could ask for. You are like a best friend to me (for us being like 17 years apart) and im glad your my mom. Love you very much!!- your oldest, Brooklynn' i stick my bottom lip out, seeing how much brook cares.

"Thank you princess, this is the best birthday gift" I say, hugging brook. "Your welcome mom, I'll let you chill with dad and eat" she says, leaving the room and I start eating while talking.

(Time Skip, night)
Brooks POV:
Mom, finneas, and grandpa were out of the house so we could surprise mom. I was helping grandma finish moms cake, dad and Claudia were setting up the decorations, alex was watching a movie in the living room, and the twins were playing in the living room with Zachary.

"Ok looks good, I'm going to put it in the fridge, so you can go help Claudia and your dad" grandma says, so I walk over and I help them lay out the table cover. "Sissy sissy, Lilly's crying loud" maya says, so I go upstairs, and into Lillian's nursery. I walk over to her crib and I pick her up. "I'm sorry baby, mamas here, it's ok" I say, putting her on the changing table and I change her diaper.

As I was changing her diaper, she sticks her fist in her mouth. I zip her onesie back up, then I pick her up. I take her fist out of her hand and I move my shirt up, unclipping my bra. I rub my nipple on her lip and she latches on. I leave her nursery and go back downstairs. Once everything was set up, lillian was done nursing, and was just awake in my arms. We turn off the lights, and the sun when mom, Finn, and grandpa walk in.

The lights turn on and we all jump up and yell surprise. Mom laughs and says thank you. We all talk, then we all sing happy birthday, have cake, mom opens some presents, and after a few hours everyone left, and i put lillian in her crib, and I went to my room and went to sleep.

Ok so Ik the end sucked because I rushed but leave some ideas for what y'all want next, but, as always stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
762 words