Day with my loves

(Date: January 25, 2038)(sorry I haven't updated in a while)
Brooklynn's POV:
I wake up to the sound of giggling and Noah's voice. "Your the cutest huh princess, your the cutest little princess" I hear Noah say, making me smile. "Oh baby I think mamas up" Noah says, placing lillian on top of me.

"Good morning baby's" I say as I open my eyes, sit up, and lillian tugs my shirt. I Lift up my shirt, not having a bra on, and I help lillian latch on. She starts suckling and I rub her back as Noah smiles at me, then we kiss. "Go brush your teeth mister, You still got morning breath" I say, pushing Noah away, making him laugh.

I get out of bed, Lillian's little hands holding my boob as she keeps suckling. I pat her little bum as I walk to the bathroom and start brushing my teeth.

Once I was done, me and Noah race down stairs but I let him win cause I didn't want to hear lillian whine. "Good morning you three, I see y'all woke up happy" dad says smiling. "Yea I woke up to lillian and then played with her and then brook woke up" Noah says sitting down so I do the same and lillian whines.

"Shh baby it's ok, mamas still here" i say holding her little hand as dad gives Noah and me food. We start eating as lillian was drinking down my milk.

(Time Skip they are at an outdoor mall)
Noah's POV:
"Please Noah can we please go in the baby store" brook says, wanting to get lillian more clothes. "Babe, lillian has enough clothes" I say, moving the stroller back and forth to keep lillian asleep.

"But there's new clothes and I found some that are so cute" Brook says showing me the clothes oh her phone. "Fine, but we are not spending more then 75 dollars" i say, walking into the store, brook smiling as she starts picking out outfits.

Once she got all of the clothes we pay then leave. She spent 93 dollars for clothes. "Thank you babyyyy" brook says kissing my cheek happily. "Of course my love" I say smiling, as we walk around.

(Time Skip night time)
Brooklynn's POV:
I was trying to calm lillian down so she can go to sleep. "Shhhh it's ok love, mamas got you, it's ok" I say as I rocked her, patting her bum.

After a little, she calmed down and I got her to sleep. I put her into her crib and change into my pjs. I get in bed and fall asleep happy.

I'm sorry this is short, I'm not that motivated to update but here's a chapter for y'all yay!
But anyways, as always Bye loves
🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
470 words