Mommy daughter day

(Date: January 26, 2038)(Noah is at his house)
Brooklynn POV:
I wake up to crying over the baby monitor, music playing from my computer, and my birth control alarm going off. "Fuck fuck fuck" I say, getting up, grabbing my birth control, and taking it fast with what I think is a two week old water bottle as I rush over to Lillian's room.

"Mamas here now baby, I'm sorry" I say, picking her up from her crib, and laying her down on her changing table. I change her diaper, as she plays around the water bottle and I change her changed into a short sleeved onesie that says 'mamas girl' and I match it with some cute sweatpants as it's cold today. "Your just the cutest little thing" I say, picking her up and she coos and cuddles into me.

I walk out of her room and back into my room. I place lillian on my bed, putting her stuffed elephant in-front of her and she squeals and plays with it. I smile at her, grabbing some clean clothes and placing them on my chair. "Your a crazy baby" I say, talking off my clothes and starting to get dressed in my clean clothes.

After I was done getting changed, I pick lillian up, and go downstairs for breakfast. "Mom dad" I say, but no answer. "Alex mia maya" I say, but also no response. "Looks like we are home alone" i say, starting to make myself some food. "Mamaaaa" lillian says, tugging at shirt, whining. "I know I know baby, just give me a minute" I say, taking my half eaten bean burrito out of the microwave and placing it on the counter.

I lift my shirt and bra up, unclip the nursing bra, and cradling lillian in my arm. I move my nipple to her mouth and she latches on, starting to suckle. I smile, starting to eat, and lillian makes little noises while nursing, her eyes closed, and her little hands holding my boob. Once I was done eating, I put my plate in the sink and I walk back upstairs, and go into my room. I turn on my computer, sit down on my chair, and I pull up a YouTube video.

"Your one hungry girl huh" i say, switching lillian to my other boob and getting her latched on. I relax in my chair, watching the video, as lillian feeds. After a bit, lillian latches off, so I clean her and myself off and I set her down in my lap. I smile, holding my baby close, as I watch YouTube.

(Time Skip: a few hours later)
"Lillian get back here silly girl" I say, as lillian was walking away, giggling. I scoop her up, placing her in the baby seat part of the cart and she giggles as she plays with my fingers.

I walk around, looking at the baby clothes, grabbing the ones that I thought were so cute. Once I was done picking out the clothes, I go to the food section and I grab some food for me. I go back to the baby things and I grab two boxes of diapers, a few packs of wipes and powder and lotion.

I continue to walk around, looking at everything, as lillian entertains herself with her own hands. Once I was done looking around, I walk to the self checkout, scan, and pay for everything. I leave, put everything in the car, put lillian in her car seat and then I get in the car, and start driving. "Mmmmmamamaaaaa" Lilian says whinging, and I hear her tummy rumble.

"I can hear your hungry baby girl, give mama a minute, I'll get you a baba" i say, and I hear little whines, and not long after, lillian started crying. I look at the time and see that it's her nap time. I pull up to a Trader Joe's, park, and get out. I grab a bottle out of Lillian's diaper bag and I open her door.

"It's ok princess, it's ok" I say, placing the bottle in her mouth and she starts drinking it, looking at me, and I rub her tummy, and her eyes started closing. I prop the bottle on the side of her car seat, close the door, get the car, and I start driving again.

(15 minutes later)
I park in the drive way, get out, and I open Lillian's door to see her sleeping. I unbuckle her, pick her up, then grab all of the bags and the box's of diapers. I close the door with my foot and I go inside. I put the stuff down, go upstairs, and I put lillian in her crib. "Have a good sleep baby girl" I say, leaving the room while closing the door.

I go downstairs, into the kitchen, and I start making some lunch. It's very peaceful being home alone. Once I was done making my lunch, I sit down and start eating. I watch my phone as I keep eating and i hear a noise making me jump a little. I shake it off and keep eating. After I was done eating, I wash my plate, put it in the dishwasher, and then I go up to my room. I sit down in my chair, turn on YouTube and I watch it as I draw on my drawing pad.

(After an hour)
Lillians POV:
I wake up, rub my eyes, stretch out, and I start whinging cuz my diaper is full. "Mammamaaaa" i say, whinging more and my door opens and I see mama.

"Hi baby, hello my little cutie" mama says, making me smile and giggle. I have no idea what she's saying but she's smiling so that makes me happy. Mama changes my diaper and then picks me up. I play around her hair, giggling, and we go into mamas room. Mama sits down, puts me on the floor and I squeal cuz mama put me in this toy that I can jump in. I start jumping while playing with the toys that are on it.

I look up at mama and she's doing something in a big tablet. I keep playing and mama smiles and looks down at me. "Mamamaaa" i say, making mama smile, and I giggle.

(Time Skip: night time)
Brooklynn's POV:
I put lillian into her crib gently as I finally got her to sleep. I turn on her white noise machine and leave her room closing the door. I go downstairs and I see that everyone is home. "Where were you guys" i say, as Mia and maya run to me.

"We were At Finneas's house, we thought you would like to have the home to yourself" mom says, smiling. "I enjoyed it, it was nice" i say, yawning. "I'm going to go to bed" i say kissing Mia and Maya's head and then I go back upstairs. I go to my room, get in bed, and I fall asleep, smiling.

Sorry it look me so long to update this story😭 but anygays happy pride to all of you gays out there (I'm gay)
🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
1200 words