Family dinner

(TW: mention of self harm) (Date: may 21, 2040)(time: 3:12 pm)
Brooklynn's POV:
"Noah go get lillian ready, I have her outfit laid out on her bed" i say, as I change Emma's diaper and get her dressed in a cute onesie.

I pick her up, place her in her rocker so she can see me and I change into my clothes. I move the rocker in front of the bathroom, do my hair and makeup and then I hang up Noah's clothes.

"All done" Noah says, holding lillian who looks so freaking cute. "You look so cute baby girl, now let's do your hair" i say, grabbing her from Noah and sitting her on the counter.

"Oh noah your outfit is hanging up right there" i say, pointing to his clothes and he starts getting ready. I brush our Lillian's hair and I do a half up half down look.

I make two braids and connect them in the back with a bow. "Your so cute" I say, kissing her cheek as i pick her up and I move the rocker near Emma's crib.

I keep emma in her rocker and I get Lillian's socks and shoes on. I put on my heels, grab my purse and Emma's diaper bag, and I pick emma up.

"I'll be in the car babe, hurry" i say, leaving the room and going out to the garage. I put lillian down, open the car door and I put emma in her car seat and then I put lillian in her car seat.

I close the doors, get in the passenger seat, and after a few minutes, Noah gets in the car and starts driving.

"Babe, you didn't even do your hair" i say, fixing his hair and he smiles. "Thank you baby" he says, and i hear lillian whine.

"What's wrong baby" i say, reaching back to hold her hand. "I wan my iPad" she says, whining more. "Ok ok" i say, giving her, her iPad and she squeals.

After 30 minutes, we get to the restaurant, noah parks, and we get out. I get lillian out and then I take Emma's car seat out because it doubles as a carrier.

We go inside and we see mom waving at us. We walk to the table, sit down, placing the carrier in the car next to me. "Hi" i say, smiling as I help lillian into her booster seat and I buckle her in.

"Hello everyone, I will be your waiter for today, can I start you all with some drinks" the waiter says smiling.

Everyone starts ordering their drinks and then he gets to me. "Oh I'm I will get a water and glass of zalze (red wine) and she will have a lemonade in a kids cup" i say, smiling as I open the menu to see what they have.

He gets the rest of the drink orders and then walks away. "Brook you got wine" alex says, looking at me weird. "Yea, what's the issue" i say, gently rocking Emma's carrier to keep her asleep.

"But doesn't Emma you know" alex says, making mom laugh a little. "Alex, I can have wine, plus I have bottles for her" i say, and alex sighs and smiles.

"How have you been brook, with a newborn and 3 year old" dad says, smiling. "Great actually, Emma is a very calm baby, she does cry a lot, mostly at night but other than that she's good and brook learnt how to write her name" I say, as the waiter give us our drinks.

"Oo wanna see" mom says, smiling but her smile fades as she notices that some fan's started to walk over. "Can we have a picture with you" one of the girls say, and mom shakes her head yes and they take a picture.

"It was nice meeting you both" mom says as she sits back down and the girls leave. "You guys ready to order your food" the water says and everyone starts ordering.

He gets to me and i open the menu to find the name. "Can I have the impossible Burger and she will have the spaghetti" i say as I give him the menu.

He gets everyone else's and then leaves. "Where's mia and maya" I ask, a little upset because I miss them. "They are at their friends house" mom says, smiling and I look over at noah who was talking with Alex about his work.