Car crash

(Date: January 16, 2038)(im sorry in advance)(sorry this is short)
Brooks POV:
I wake up to silence and lillian gone. I rush out of bed, leaving my room, and I dash to Lillian's nursery. I open the door, letting out a relieved breath as i saw dad changing Lillians diaper. Lillian looks at me and squeals making me laugh. "Hi sweet girl" i say, walking over to her and kissing her head.

"Good morning baby" dad says kissing my forehead. "Good morning dad" I say back, kissing her cheek. "Sissy sissy our tooths fell out" the twins say, running over to me, their faces red, their eyes puffy. "Really let me see" i say, bending down and they both smile, both of their fang teeth gone.

"Wow, go into my room, wait there for a minute so I can give y'all your tooth chests ok" i say, both the twins smiling and giggling, and runs out of the nursery. Dad passes me lillian, who was whining wanting to feed. "Thank you dad" I say, smiling. "No problem princess" dad says, kissing my head and walking out of the nursery and downstairs.

I pull my shirt up, rub my nipple on Lillian's lip, and she latches on. She suckles hungrily, making me chuckle a bit as I walk back to my room. I give the twin both tooth chests and they both leave my room smiling and giggling. I sit in my bed, as lillian keeps nursing, and I play on my phone.

After a little, lillian unlatches so I burp her and then I put my phone down. "Your so cuteee" I say, holding Lillian's little hands. "Mama" lillian says squealing, a smile on her face.

(Time Skip brook is driving)
I was singing in my car, as I drive to target. Lillian was at home because I wanted to go by myself. I guess I wasn't paying attention and neither was the person behind me because i crash into the person in front of me and the person behind me crashes in to me. I was in extreme pain and all I could hear was ringing. I soon passed out from the pain.

(A few hours later)
Ash's POV:
"Shhh it's ok lillian, we are going to go see your Mama, it's ok baby" I say as I try to calm lillian down the best I could as I was driving to the hospital. "It's ok lillian, I'm sure your mom is ok" I hear alex say as I look through the rear view mirror to see alex calming lillian down, making me smile.

I kept driving, Billie was on her phone trying to not freak out, and the twins were asleep. Once we got to the hospital, we got brooks room number and we all went to her hospital room. We go in and Lillian immediately reaches for brook.

"Mama mama" lillian says, trying to get out of my arms. I broke my heart to see brook in this condition but I know I have to be strong for her. For the rest of the day, lillian and I stayed with brook and the doctor said that brook will be released in a week.

Heyy... I'm sorry i haven't updated in a while but i hope y'all liked this, leave some ideas in the comments, but as I always say stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
570 words