"Thank you alex"

(Date: November 18, 2036)(they are still at the hospital)(lillian has not been getting better)(time: 8:13 am)(Billie was there, and ash went back home so she could be with the twins and alex)
Brooks POV:
Rn I was trying to calm lillian down from her scare of not being able to breath, while I was also trying to calm my self down so I don't have a tic attack. "Shhhh it's ok baby, it's ok, your ok, mamas right here, your ok" I say, holding her to my chest, one hand supporting her head, and the other hand on her bum.

"Mom can I have her binky" I say, as I started to tic more. "Here let me take her brook, I need to to focus on your self, and I know tic attack scare you, so how bout you focus on not having one" mom says, taking lillian from me, and placing the binky in Lillian's mouth. I get off the hospital bed and I sit down on the couch type thing.

I look out the window, as I tried to calm myself down. I move so I could sit on my hands, so I don't try and hit or punch the glass. Lillian was not crying anymore and I could hear the little sounds she was making. "Mom, it's not w-working" I say, as I hold my head back.

"Catch me, pussy Pikachu" I say, as I started to lean back. Mom puts her hand on my back, and stands behind me. "That's a new one" she says, pulling one of my hands from under me. "Ahh, finneas is a whore" I say, and mom laughs. "How did you get that one" mom says, holding my hand, and rubbing my knuckles with her thumb. That always calms me down.

"I was reading something, I don't know what, but I read it out loud a few times once and now it's a tic" i say, my tics calming down a bit. I stay like that for a few minutes, until my tic were at a pace where I could control them. Mom backs away and I get up. "May I have my baby, mother" I say, and mom laughs, handing lillian back to me. "Hello my baby" I say in a baby voice, kissing Lillian's head.

(Time Skip)(ash, the twins, and alex are all in the room)
Alex's POV:
We walk into the room and I see brook laying in the bed, lillian on her chest, and mom was on her phone. "Mommy" the twins say, running over to mom. I go over to her, and hug her. "Hey brook" I say, and brook sits up, holding lillian to her chest.

"Hey" she says, getting out of the bed. "Can I hold lillian" I say, noticing how the twins kept pulling at her shirt. "Sure, please support her head, and be gentle, she's still sick" brook says, passing lillian to me. She's so tiny. I sat down, while brook talked with the twins. Lillian started crying, and brook stops and looks at me. "I got this, keep talking" I say, as brook goes back to talking and I place a binky in Lillian's mouth.

I wipe her tears, while shushing her, and after a few minutes she stopped crying and was asleep. "Thank you alex" brook says, taking lillian from me. "No problem" I say, holding Lillian's hand. A nurse comes in, and checks lillian. "It doesn't look like she's getting better, we are going to start giving her some baby safe medicine, and we are going to monitor her more" the nurse says, brook nods and then the nurse leaves.

(Yes Ik, time Skip, night time)
Billie's POV:
Brook and lillian were both asleep, I decided to stay awake, because I don't trust one of the male nurses. He gives me a bad vibe. There was a knock at the door, then the door opened, and it was a female nurse.

"Hi sorry, I just need to give lillian her medicine" the nurse says, walking over to lillian. "Here I can hold her" i say, carefully picking lillian up, causing her to wake up. The nurse gives lillian the medicine and leaves. I pat Lillian's diapered bum, her eyes starting to close. "I can't wait for you to grow up, your mama loves you so much" I say, placing a binky in lillian mouth, and I hold the binky gently in her mouth, as she suckles on it.

After a few minutes, she falls asleep. The other day one of the nurses put a clear bassinet for lillian. I place lillian in the bassinet and I sit down. After a few hours, I was struggling to stay awake, so I cover my self with a blanket and I fall asleep.

Ok so I hope y'all liked this chapter, leave some ideas for what y'all want to see, but I hope y'all are doing well, as always stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
840 words