"It looks like a bean"

(Date: January 15, 2036)(starts middle of the day)
Billie's POV:
"Brook let's go, your going to be late" i say, getting my car keys, as brook runs down. "Let's go" i say, going into the garage and getting in the car. Brook gets in and I start driving. "I'm nerves" brook says, going on her phone. "Don't worry, your going to the doctor I went to when I was pregnant with you and your siblings" i say, rubbing her shoulder.

(Once they got to the doctor)
Brooks POV:
Rn me and mom were in a waiting room, I was super nervous. "Brooklynn O'Connell" a nurse says, so we get up and follow her. We go into a room and I had to lay on this bed thing.

After a few minutes, the doctor comes in. "Oh hey Billie, didn't expect to see you here" the doctor says, giving mom a hug. "Yea, I'm here for my daughter" mom says, sitting down. "Ok well let's get this started, I'm going to ask a few questions and then we will do an ultrasound, so is your family supportive of your pregnancy" the doctor says and i nod yes. "And when did you find out you were pregnant" the doctor says, writing something down on her clipboard.

"I think 2 weeks ago" I say quietly, and the doctor nods and writes on her clipboard. "Alright, now let's get this ultrasound going" the doctor says, Turing a machine. "Ok so I'm going to have you lift your shirt up and move the waistband of your leggings for me please, I'm going to apply this gel, it's a little cold so you know" the doctor says, so I do what she said and she puts the gel on my stomach.

"Ok I'm going to use this, and I'm going to move it around on your stomach and the baby will show up on the screen" the doctor says, as mom grabs my hand. The doctor moves the thing around on my stomach and it felt weird. "And there's the baby, see right there" she says pointing at the screen.

"It looks like a bean" i say, and she nods. "Ok I'm going to print your ultrasound pictures and you can go ahead and wipe the gel off your stomach, and Billie if you could just come here and we can schedule the next appointment" she says, passing me a tissue. I wipe the gel off as they book the next appointment. That wasn't so bad.

I get off the bed and after a minute we leave and go back to the car. We get in and mom starts driving. Me and mom talked the whole way home. Once we got home, we get our and go inside. Mom puts my ultrasound pictures on the fridge and I go upstairs to my room. I don't know how to raise a child let alone have one. God, people are going to think im a slut.

(Ok to wrap this up sorry this is short, but for the rest of the day, brook just chilled and ash is supporting brook just so y'all know)

Ok so I hope y'all liked this chapter, leave some ideas for what y'all want to see, but anyways stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
552 words