"STOP I DONT WANT TO DO IT"

(Date: November 13, 2036)(middle of the day)
Brooks POV:
Rn I was getting ready to go over to one of my guy friends house and I was really excited because we haven't seen each other in a while. I get changed into biker shorts, a crop top, and a hoodie over it.

I get my shoes on and grab my phone and car keys. I go to Lillian's nursery and I grab her diaper bag and then I pick her up from her crib. She looked so cute sleeping. I go downstairs, say bye to mom and dad, and then I go out to my car.

I open the back door and I get lillian buckled into her car seat, putting a blanket on her so she stays warm, and then I close the door. I get in the drivers seat, putting the diaper bag in the passenger seat and my phone in the cup holder. I start the car and I start driving.

Once I got to his house, I park and stop the car. I get out, grabbing my phone, and the diaper bag. I open the back door and I take the carrier out. Remember to tell him, she is a month old, she is a baby. I say in my head, as I walk up to the door and I ring the door bell. After a minute the door opens. "Hey brook" jack says, letting me in. "Hey" I say back, and I saw jack staring at lillian.

"Who's baby is that" he says, bending down to touch lillian, so I move the carrier a bit. "She is my baby, her name is lillian, and she is a month old" I say and jack nods, then we go upstairs to his room. I place the carrier on his bed and I take lillian out, supporting her head.

In the process, she woke up, and had the cutest yawn. "Hello baby, did you have a good nap" i say quietly to her, while jack closed his door, locking it. Weird. Lillian started whining, rooting around. I grab her nursing blanket out of her diaper bag, and then I lift my hoodie and crop top up, unhooking my nursing bra, all while jack was staring at me.

I rub my nipple on Lillian's lip and she latches on, suckling. I cover my self with the blanket and I sit up against the back board. "So what you wanna do" jack says, sitting down on the bed. Why the fuck does he have a boner. It's not like he's trying to hide it. He has fucking gray sweatpants on. "I don't know, you chose" I say, fixing the blanket.

"We could watch a movie" he says, grabbing the remote to his tv. "Sure" I say, watching as he pulls Netflix up. We spent a good 45 minutes trying to figure out what to watch that, lillian was done nursing, and asleep, so I fix my bra, pulling my top and hoodie down, I put the blanket back into the diaper bag.

I place lillian into her carrier, placing a blanket on her, and a binky in her mouth. "Have a good nap baby" I whisper to her, kissing her head. I carefully place the carrier on the floor. Jack turns off the lights, and turns on his led lights to red. He gets back in bed and starts the movie.

(Half way through the movie)
Me and jack were watching the movie when it got hot, so I took off my hoodie, and I put it into the diaper bag. After a few minutes I felt jacks hand on my thigh, slowing going higher and higher.

I move his hand, and he seemed kinda mad about it. I ignored it and kept watching the movie. Once the movie was done, and before I could do anything, jack turns off the tv and gets on top of me. My breath quickened, my body freezes up, as i started ticking a bit. I felt his cold hands roam my body, it felt like i was paralyzed.

"Ready to have some fun, doll" he says, griping my waist. "Get off me, I'm not doing anything with you" I say, pushing him off me. "Come on, your baby is asleep, let's have some fun" he says, getting closer to me, so i get off the bed. "No, Im doing anything with you" i say, raising my voice a little, while looking over at Lillian. I hope she doesn't wake up, I don't want her to see me mad.

"Come on babygirl, I'm dying to see what that mouth can do" he says, getting off the bed, and pinning me to the wall with one hand. He starts fiddling with the waist band of my shorts and slowly starts pulling them down. I've had enough of this.

"STOP I DONT WANT TO DO IT" I scream, he stops, and backs away. "WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS SICK, I TOLD YOU I DONT WANT TO DO IT, NO MEANS NO" I scream, and I watch as he gets angry. "DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT SLUT, YOUR MY TOY, AND THAT LITTLE DAUGHTER OF YOURS MIGHT BE MY TOY TOO" he screams back at me, as Lillian's wails fills my ears.

Fuck fuck fuck. "IM NOT YOUR FUCKING TOY AND YOU WILL NEVER LAY A FUCKING FINGER ON MY BABY" I scream, pushing him away from me, and I go over to lillian, but before I could even say a word, I felt my self get lifted and I was thrown into the wall.

"YOU ARE MY FUCKING TOY, OK SLUT, YOU ARE JUST A WHORE, NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE, WOULD BELIEVE YOU IF YOU SAID I RAPED YOU, BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOUR A FUCKING WHORE" he screams, tightening his grip on my neck. Lillian's wails were loud as her voice started to become horse.

I need to get out of this house. Fast. I kick jack in the balls and he falls to the floor. I grab the diaper bag, my phone, keys, and the carrier. I run out of his room, downstairs, and out the door. I open the back door of my car and I get Lillian's car seat strapped in and then I close the door.

I get in the drivers seat and set the diaper bag and my phone Down and I start the car, and I drive away. "Shhhh, Its ok baby, mamas here, your safe, it's ok, you'll be in mamas arms soon" i say, trying to sooth lillian while I drive. Once I got home, I park and stop the car, I quickly get out, grabbing everything, and then I get the carrier out. I go inside and I run upstairs to my room.

I close my door and I take lillian out of the carrier, she was still crying, but she calmed down immediately from my touch. I lay down in my bed and I take off my top and bra. I take Lillian's onesie off and i lay her on my chest, putting a blanket over us.

"There we go, all better, it's ok, your safe, I'm sorry you had to see that baby, mama will always protect you, i promise" i say as I rub her back.

(Ok to sum it up, lillian stayed in brooks arms for the rest of the day and would cry if she was not held by Brook)

Im sorry this sucked, I rushed it, but leave some ideas for what y'all want to see next, anyways, like always stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
1280 words