"I can't believe he's gone"

(Date: October 10, 2036)(starts middle of the day)
Brooks POV:
I was Lillian's nursery, sitting in the rocking chair, feeding her. Tomorrow was my birthday and Lillian would be seeing her dad. Although he hasn't texted me back in two days.

Lillian unlatches, so I pull my bra back up and I move my shirt down. I burp her and then I get up from the chair. I leave the room and I go downstairs. "Brook do you want to Lillian a bath" mom says, walking over to me. "Sure" I say and mom goes upstairs.

I go to hers and dads room and I go into the bathroom. I start the bath and mom comes in with a diaper, onesie, and baby lotion. "Ok her baby bath is already in there so go ahead and take off her onesie and diaper and put her in" mom says so I take off Lillian's onesie and diaper, then I put into her baby bath. She starts crying, as mom passes me a wet rag.

"Shhh it's ok darling, your ok, shhh" I say as I gently rub the cloth across her skin. Once I was done cleaning her body, mom passes me a towel and I take Lillian out. I wrap her in the towel and start drying her off. I place her on moms bed and I get her into a diaper. I rub lotion on her body and then I get the onesie on her. I pick her up, and she relaxes in my arms. I hope she never grows up. I wish she could stay a newborn. "Ok I'm going to order lunch so you can do whatever" mom says so I leave the room and I go upstairs.

I go to Lillian's nursery and I place her in her crib, as she was asleep. "Good night my sweet angel" i say as I leave the room, closing the door. I go to my room and grab my phone. I saw that I had a missing call from ****'s mom. I call her back and she picks up on the first ring. "I'm sorry I missed your call, what's wrong" I say as I heard her crying.

"I'm so sorry to inform you but two days ago **** lost his life in a car crash I'm so so sorry " she says and I drop my phone. I quickly grab my phone and say "thank you for telling me, bye" as I hang up. I throw my phone, tears running down my face, as my hands shake. "I can't believe he's gone" I whisper to my self as I cry harder. There was a knock on my door, then my door opened.

"Oh princess what's wrong" I hear dad say as she sits down and hugs me. "He's gone" I say and dad sighs. "Im so sorry hunny, he's in a better place now" dad says as he rubs my back. "Lillian will never be able to meet her dad" i say, as I try to calm down.

"You can tell her all about him, and you can go visit his grave, it's going to be ok baby" dad says as she pulls me into another hug. After a few minutes I was calmed down and dad left my room. For the rest of the day, I kept Lillian in my arms, except for when she had to nap.

Ok so I hope y'all liked this chapter, I'm running out of ideas, yes I know I just started this book and out of ideas, so please leave some ideas, but anyways, as always stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
610 words