Nudey run

(Date: January 27, 2038) (⚠️smut⚠️)
Brooklynn's POV:

"Babe you go that way I'll go this way" i say, as we both run to our sides. "Lillian im Gunna get ya" Noah says, a diaper in his hand, and a look of determination. "Nuu" Lillian says, giggling as she runs to my side and right underneath my legs.

"You need clothes on missy" i say, going after her, and as mom opens the garage door, lillian runs out, butt naked, into the garage, that is open. "Shit" i say, running out after her. "How can a one year old be so fucking fast" I say to myself as I hear lillian scream and giggle.

I stop running and dad walks over holding lillian. "Thank you" I say, grabbing lillian and going inside. Noah puts Lillian's diaper on and she giggles. "Your one crazy baby" i say, as I lay her on the couch, get her dressed, and then I pick her back up. "Dadaaaaa" Lillian says, reaching for Noah, so I pass her to him and she cuddles into him.

I help mom and dad bring in the bags. "I got a Lego set" alex says, smiling, as he runs upstairs to his room. Mia and maya both come in, whining and rubbing their eyes. "Ok sleepy girls, let's get you two to bed for a nap" i say, as I pick them up and go upstairs. I go Into their room, put them in their beds, tuck them in, and then I leave the room, closing the door behind me.

As I walk downstairs, I hear a thud and I hear Lillian's ear piercing scream, along with loud cries. I run over to lillian who was in Noah's arms crying. "Oh my love, come here" I say, taking lillian from noah, starting to comfort her.

"You want mamas milk bubba" I say, going up to my room. I close my door, and sit in my chair. I take my shirt and bra off, making lillian calm down, so I get her latched, and she smiles as she starts suckling. I rub her back, smiling, as I pull up YouTube. I put a random video on from 'the boys' and then I turn on my drawing tablet.

"Can I come in babe" I hear Noah say, so I quickly grab a blanket and cover myself, not wanting him to see my boobs like this. "Y-yea, come in" i say, as the door opens, and noah walks in. He closes the door, sits on my bed, and smiles. "Why do you have the blanket over you" he asks, as he plays around with one of my Rubik's cubes.

"I'm feeding lillian" I say, grabbing my stylist, and start to sketch out an outline for a new drawing. "You don't have to cover up baby, I don't mind" Noah says, making me blush, as he take the blanket off me. "Sexy" he says, making me blush more.

I keep drawing, lillian now sleeping but still feeding, and I could see Noah's boner out of the corner of my eye. After 5 minutes, lillian stops suckling, so I unlatch her, clean her and myself off, and then I get up, placing her on my bed.

I put a shirt on, pick lillian back up, and walk out of the room, teasing Noah by looking back at him and winking. I go to Lillian's nursery, place her into her crib, and turn in her white noise. "Good night baby girl, mama loves you" i say, as I leave her room, closing the door and going back into my room.

I close the door, locking it, and Noah gently pushes me onto the wall, holding me by my wrists. I smile, looking up at him, and our lips connect. "Mm fuck baby" I moan quietly, as he picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist, and holding me by my ass.

We start making out, but breaking it for a few seconds to take off our shirts. He made his way down to my neck, making me moan as he kisses my sweet spot. "Don't leave any marks babe, I don't need my parents knowing" I say, as he places me onto my bed.

"Don't worry baby, I won't" he says, moving down to my boobs and torso. "B-babe plea fuck pl-please" I say, trying to take my shorts and thong off. "Ah ah ah" Noah says, moving my hands away, making me whine.

"Babe pleaseeeee" i say, as he holds my hands together. I feel him swiftly take off my shorts and thong, and I feel his cold hand on my pussy, making me shiver and open my legs more. This is gunna be good

(An hour later)

I cuddle into Noah's chest, smiling, as he holds me close. "That felt good" i say, giggling a little as I start to play with his hair. "Thank you for using a rubber, I don't need another kid right now" i say and Noah laughs. "You mean WE don't need another kid right now" he says, making me laugh and shake my head yes. I go into my phone and look at Lillian's monitor and she's awake.

I smile, get up, get dressed into some clean clothes, and then I go to Lillian's nursery. "Hi my little love, how are you" I say, as i pick her up. "Your so cuteeee" I say, as I kiss all over her face causing her to giggle. I place her on her changing table and I take off her onesie.

I change her diaper and then I put a cute short sleeved onesie on her. I pick her up, walk back to my room, and I sit in my chair. I smile, seeing Noah asleep on my bed. I get up, turn off my light, and close the door as I walk out. I go downstairs, go into the living room, and I turn on the tv. I let lillian play on the floor, as I watch tv. My phone starts ringing so I pick it up and it was mom.

"Hey mom, what's up" I say, pausing my show and watching lillian as she plays. "Hey hunny, I wanted to know if you need anything from target" mom says, as lillian falls and hits her head on the coffee table and let's out an ear piercing scream.

"What was that sound, what happened" mom says as I get up and pick lillian up. "Shhh it's ok baby girl, it's ok" I say, as I rub the back of Lillian's head. "Lillian hit her head on the table" i say as I grab my phone and I walk around to try and calm her down. "Can you just get some diapers size 3 and some more baby lotion" i say, as lillian started to calm down. "Ok, I'll get those, love you" mom says and I kiss Lillian's head. "Thank you love you too" I say as I hang up and lillian looks at me pouting.

"It's ok my love" I say, as I hold her closer and kiss her head. She starts whining and grabs on my shirt. "Oh is my love hungry" I say, pulling my shirt and unclipping my nursing bra. I help her latch on and she starts suckling. "Your such a pretty baby" I say, as I rub her back. She smiles, giggling a little and I hold her little hand.

I hear a door open and close and then foot steps. "Hey baby" Noah says, walking over while yawning. His bed head is so cute! "Hi babe, you have a good nap?" I say, as I kiss him in the cheek. "Yup" he says, kissing my head and then Lillian's head.

I smile at the sound of Lillian's little squeal and after 10 minutes she unlatches, so I clean us off and burp her. I set lillian down and she runs over to Noah. "Hi sweet girl" I hear Noah say and then I hear lillian giggle making me smile.

(Time Skip: night time, after dinner) (Noah went home)
Lillians POV:

I splash the water out of the bath, getting mama wet, and I giggle loud. "You silly girl" mama says, starting to tickle me and i giggle louder. Mama puts the yummy smelling stuff on me and I smile as I play with my toys. Mama washes me and then she takes me out, making me whine because I'm cold.

"Mamaaaaa" i whine, kicking my legs. "I know baby, I know your cold" mama says, laying me on her bed and wrapping me in the towel. I yawn, rubbing my eyes, and hear mama laugh. "Your one sleepy girl" mama says, making me whine more. "Ok ok, lets get your diaper and clothes on and then we can snuggle and sleep" mama says, as she unwraps the towel.

I start crying and mama starts rushing to put my diaper and clothes on. Mama was going so fast, the zipper of my onesie got caught on my skin making me cry more. "I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry" mama said, as she fixes it, zips it up all the way and then picks me up.

I keep crying, while kicking my legs, as I was hurt and tired. Mama sits down on her bed, puts me in my blanket suite, and I calm down when I see that she's taking out my milky. "There we go, Alright, let's get you to sleep" mama says as I start suckling, smiling as I drink mamas milky. I feel mama lay down and hold me closer.

My eyes start to get heavy and and I hear mama singing. "Night night baby girl, mama loves you so much" mama says as I fall asleep smiling.

I hoped you guys liked that, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while but hey I got a chapter in. Anyways I hope you all have a wonderful day or night! Leave some ideas!

🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
1680 words