Day out and super pregnant do not mix

(Yes I did do a time Skip, brook is 9 months pregnant)(date: October 3, 2036)(starts all of them in the car)
Brooks POV:
Rn we were on our way to the mall to get some things for the baby because she could be coming anytime time soon.

I didn't really want to go because my breast have been hurting so much and walking around a mall while 9 months pregnant never ends well, especially when your past your due date. Mom parks and we all get out. We walk into the mall and I was already tired.

I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions for two days, and I really just want this baby out. After a few hours of walking around and shopping, we started to walk back to the car.

"Ok target and then we have to go to Walmart because they have better car seats for cheaper" mom says, making me laugh.

(Time Skip when that are in target)

"Yea, this crib will do fine" i say to the target worker as he nods and takes one of the boxes. "I will have this waiting for you at check out"he says, walking away, mom makes me look at the strollers. As we were looking, it felt like I was having real contractions.

It was like in my stomach and lower abdomen. "Dad, I think I'm having contractions" I say, and dad looks over at Me. "Ok, stay calm, babe, Billie, brook said she thinks she's having contractions" dad says and mom looks over at me, as well as the wins and alex.

"Wait, brook seriously" mom says looking at me. "Yea I-I they are like 5 minutes apart" i say as I get another contraction. "Ok let's just hurry and do this, pay and then leave" mom says, and I nod.

Once we were at check out, which keep in mind, we were shopping around for a good hour, I felt a popping sensation followed by liquid flowing down my legs and then I felt pressure on my pelvis. My water just broke. Fuck fuck fuck. We started walking to the car and once we got into the car, I felt my contractions get worse.

"M-mom my water broke" i say, holding my stomach, as I felt another one. "Shit, your going into labor, we need to get home, put all the things in the house, get your hospital bag and get to the hospital, so ash babe, your driving I need to be with brook" mom says as she gets out and dad gets into the drivers seat.

The twins and alex were in the third row and me and mom were in the middle. Mom holds onto my hand as I got another contraction. Holy fucking shit, this hurts so much. This can't be happening, this shit is so fucking painful. Once we got home mom told me to get in the passenger seat so I got out and went into the passenger seat.

Everyone gets out of the car, mom and dad get all of the things out of the trunk, while I was groaning in pain.

Once they got all of the things out and into the house, mom get my hospital bag and dad was staying home with alex and the twins. Mom gets back into the car and starts driving to the hospital while on the phone with grandma.

To be continued...