𝐈𝐕

Magic Bullet [ 1

Magic Bullet [ 1.4 ]

After Nova had found out her family secret. Witches. That's all the was on her mind while at school. Her curiosity with the supernatural world grew even more. Especially finding out there's another Alpha.

So as the day had come to an end and Nova sat in the library like waiting for Stiles. Stiles refused to ever let Nova walk or go off on her own. Nova didn't mind but, it made her even the more curious wanting to know what other person out there is the Alpha.

However before she can think more into it the bell rang meaning school had come to an end. The brunette stood from her seat and made her way towards the exit of the building but not before a hand grabbed her wrist stopping her form continuing.

"Nova."

Snapping her head behind her she came face to face with Derek Hale. She would have been more concerned why he was here but noticing his state she was more concerned about his well being, "What's wrong? Are you hurt? Why-"

Derek shook his head cutting her off, "I need to find Scott."

Nova nodded and led him out towards the exit, which earned a few looks from students wondering why she was with him. Once she saw Stiles' jeep, where he usually waited for her, she helped Derek as much as possible to get him towards him.

From the jeep Stiles waited for the girl, usually she was already waiting for him there and they wold leave in a matter of seconds but this time she was taking her time. He was of course concerned and just as he was about to call her she appeared in front of the jeep with a pale looking Derek next to her which scarped him a bit.

"Oh, my God!" Nova could hear Stiles yelp from inside the car.

Nova moved to the walk towards Stiles to talk with him, when all of a sudden Derek began to sway on his feet before lis legs give out from under him and causing him to collapse. Turning back to him she gets down to his level trying see what was wrong but she had absolutely no clue.

Everyone around them was watching and the cars behind Stiles were honking impatiently. The brunette girl sends a look to Stiles through the windshield making him climb out of the car just as Scott gets to them.

"What the hell?"

The two rushed to the two were on the ground in a hurry,  "What are you doing here?"

"I was shot."

"He's not looking so good, dude..." Stiles chimed in.

"Why aren't you healing?"

Derek panted, "I can't. It was-it was a different kind of bullet."

Stiles gasped excitedly at his words, "What, a silver bullet?"

"Not the time." Nova whispered to him.

Derek sent him an irritated look, "No, you idiot--"

"Wait, wait-- that's what she meant when she said you had forty-eight hours..." Scott said confusing both his two friends but making the older werewolf head snap up to Scott.