𝐗𝐋𝐕

Letharia Vulpina/Echo House [ 3

Letharia Vulpina/Echo House [ 3.19 - 3.20 ]

"Who are you?"

Nova shook her head with a grin, "You won't be around long enough for it to matter."

"警備員" The older asian man called out for his guards.

Nova looked around, pretending like she was waiting for them to come in, "Yeah...let's just say that they were very exhausted. You should really think about giving them some time off." She smirked.

"Listen little girl...I don't know what you want but I must warn you, you don't want to be the one to mess with me."

"I don't want anything, I"m just along for the ride." The young witch shrugged nonchalantly, she walked towards the man slowly, "I'm just here doing a small favor for someone."

"Who?" She questioned.

Her hand extended out , "Someone trying to spread a little..." Her hand extended pushing down, in turn having the man fall to his knees unwillingly, "...chaos."

"Void..." His eyes widened in realization.

"He just wants to play some games, actually he had a different plan but I like doing things a bit easier." Her slow footsteps caused a certain tension before they stopped right before the man, "Void wants to cause chaos. Me, however, I want to cause pain."

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

Two days. Two days since Stiles along with his jeep had gone missing. Two days since Isaac had been admitted into the hospital where he was now in critical condition. It felt like everyone was on edge, maybe because they were.

Nova had gotten herself ready for school, she descended down the stairs where her dad was packing up files that he'd been looking for since Stiles MRI scan. Obviously something is bothering him about them. "Hey." He called out to her.

There was a moment of surprise, "Oh...hi. I thought you'd be at work by now." She walked her way in his direction which was through the kitchen.

"I told them I'd be coming in late." He informed her. She nodded understandingly before going to the fridge and grabbing a water,  "What time did you get home last night?" She became tense for a moment but her dad was turned around so she didn't notice,  "I thought I heard the door open late, didn't know you were out that long."

She turned on her heel, "Oh– it was Derek." Lie. "I thought he could use the door for a change, my window was creaking so I didn't want to wake you up by accident."

"Alright." His eyes narrowed at her unsurely, something telling him that she was lying but he wasn't able to grill her as she changed the subject.

"So, have you heard anything about Isaac?" She asked.