𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

Fireflies [ 3

Fireflies [ 3.3 ]

*This chapter does kind of switch back and forth a bit so if gets a bit confusing, I am sorry. Also please vote and comment, it means so much <3 Thanks.

"I can't believe dad did that." Nova laughed as her mom finished telling an embarrassing story about Grayson, "The things I could do with this story." She joked.

Alice nodded, "God, he is going to kill me for telling you all of this." She told her daughter.

"Well I think it's cool that you're telling me." Nova shrugged as she bit into another slice of pizza that they had gotten an hour or so prior, "I don't get to hear a lot about how you and dad fell in love. Which is shocking because he likes to brag about how he got the ladies with his big muscles."

The mother chuckled a bit, "Well he might have had the highschool popularity and the classic macho-man starter kit but he was a nerd inside. I mean he used to ditch me for studying. He actually sometimes preferred staying in to read or study."

"So all those times he teased me– he was just being mean." Nova gasped in offensiveness recalling all the times her dad called her bookworm or told her she looked down at herbook to much, of course it was always playful."

"Yep." Nova's mom agreed, "But, I fell in love with that book worm so I can't complain." She shrugged.

Nova slouched in her chair, "I hope I have a cute love story like dad and you." She smiled.

"Well you're starting pretty good to me." Alice said, causing the daughter to blush profusely, "Come on, talk to me. It's your first real boyfriend, it's exciting. Give me all the deets."

Nova let out a giggle at her mom's use of language, "I just– it's perfect. I love him and he loves me." She gushed. "Maybe I'm being ridiculous or over exaggerating–" Nova shook her head slightly embarrassed.

"No, you have to over exaggerate." Alice exclaimed excitedly for her daughter, "Your first boyfriend is a big deal and you got a good one."

Nova shyly smiled, "I guess I did."

The two had gone back to working on stuff, Nova had checked her phone periodically but had gotten nothing from Scott, Stiles or Derek. She assumed that with the moon up, they were still working on setting them free but of course she was wrong. Because the two werewolves from the vault were free, very free."

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

After chasing the two beta werewolves around the woods for a while the three males trying to catch them came to a stop after getting a phone call from Stiles about a murder.

"This doesn't make any sense." Derek thought out loud,  The public pool is all the way on the other side of the woods. We haven't tracked them anywhere near there–" He recalled.