𝐋𝐈

The Dark Moon [ 4

The Dark Moon [ 4.1 ]

It was a hours later that Nova had woken up from being knocked unconscious in the loft. As her eyes fluttered open and adjusted to the place around her she was on alert as her eyes scanned the building for her boyfriend. Calling out for him was helpless as she knew that there was no chance he was there at all.

Though with her mind a bit fuzzy she was able to remember that the hunters that were now gone, were her but was still left unsure of the events that followed their presence. With the mess left behind it was clear that whoever was here, whether it was the hunters or whatever followed after them, had Derek and they were going at lengths to keep him away.

Reaching her friends with urgency, she called them in a hurry to come back to Derek's place, one to help her figure out what happened and two, because she had no other means of transportation. She paced around the loft nervously, when something caught her eyes. It was one of the shells casing to the bullets that were used.

Her attention quickly shifted as the sounds of hurried footsteps were heard coming up. Scott and Stiles' face gave her relief, walking towards them and pulling them in for hugs. Though confused, they accepted it with no hesitation. Though when she pulled away and their attention was averted to the big room in front of them, their confusion only grew.

"What the hell happened?" Stiles questioned.

The fearful chemo-signals she was radiating made Scott ask, "And where's Derek?" Nothing his lack of presence.

She shook her head anxiously, "I-I don't know." She stuttered out, "They took him...someone took him."

Scott looked at his friend, "Who? Who took him?"

"There were these guys– hunters, they stormed because they're looking for someone. B-but then there was a bunch of gas and someone else came in. They knocked all of the others out, including me."

"Do you recognize them? The hunters?" Stiles questioned.

"No." Nova shakes her head, "But they were some kind of latin. Maybe Mexican." She suggested, "And I found this." She held the casing towards the two..

Scott nodded, "Okay, let's get this to Deaton, maybe he can help." He told the girl.

Noticing the small glint of helplessness in the girl's eyes, Stiles put a comforting hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry. We'll save him, like always."

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

After lying to their parents the group made their way to Mexico, where Deaton had advised them they could Find Derek. Lydia, Stiles, and Nova walked through the small streets of a town in Mexico, navigating their way towards a club where they had come up with a plan to negotiate with the Calaveras– the hunters who they think have Derek.