𝐋𝐈𝐈

117 [ 4

117 [ 4.2 ]

Arriving back to Beacon Hills, they had dropped Kira and Malia off at their respective homes while the rest of the four, with Derek drove to the animal clinic in hopes of getting help from Deaton.

They brought the newly young werewolf in and set him down on the steel table for Deaton to get a better look at.

The vets eyes widened in astonishment, "Wow..."

Stiles turned to him, "Wow? Wow, as in, "I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do"–kind of 'wow?' 'Cause that's the kind we were hoping for... "

"I think you might be overestimating my abilities." Deaton told him.

Nova frowned staring down at Derek, reaching her hand towards his, "He's cold– really cold."

"Do you think this is permanent?" Scott questioned.

"I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate. This is well beyond my experience." Deaton told the group.

"So, what do we do with him?" Nova question speaking up for the first time.

He looked at her with an unsure expression, "Until he wakes up? Probably not much. It might be best to leave him with me. He'll be safe here."

"You mean, from Kate?"

With hesitance he nodded, "If she's alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past that gate."

"Why would she want to do this to him?" One of the four spoke.

Sighing, Deatons eyebrows furrowed, "Knowing Kate, it's probably for a reason that won't be any good for anyone but her."

"And bad for everyone else." Stiles murmured.

Turning his attention back towards the group, Deaton said,  "You guys should probably go home. He doesn't look to be in any danger. So, maybe the rest of you should get some sleep? It is a school night, and you all need to start taking care of your own lives again."

Scott nodded, "Someone should stay with you..."

"I'll stay." Lydia spoke up first , earning looks from the others, "My grades are fine, despite missing a few classes." She assured them.

Stiles shook his head, "I'm so not okay with this–" He was cut off by Lydia insisting she was fine.

"I can stay too." Nova volunteered.

"Maybe you should go home, you barley gotten any sleep." Scott suggested as he knew that the girl was exhausted, her face read with constant worry as she had been stressed since Derek disappeared.

Stiles went to say no again but was cut off by Scott, "Text us if anything happens." He told Lydia and Deaton.

Stiles continued shaking his head, "Nope! Still not okay with it. Not going anywhere." Scott gave a small shove, "All right, just 'cause you're stronger..." He groaned letting Scott drag both him and Nova out.