𝐗𝐗

Restraint [ 2

Restraint [ 2.7 ]

Nova had spent the past couple days hanging out with Derek. With Scott and Stiles having worked on trying to get JAckson to realize he's the kanima and trying to stop him from killing people, there hasn't been much for her to be involved in. On top of that, with the restraining order which Nova was shocked she didn't get herself, the two boys were kind of grounded.

"So, why do we need their help?"

Derek and Issac walked through one of the train carts, "Because it's harder to kill than I thought, and I still don't know who it is."

Nova sat on top of one of the few seats that were scattered around the trainway. "And they do?" Issac questioned as he followed Derek out.

Derek hesitated for a moment, "They might–which is why I need one of you to get on their good side."

"I'm on their good side." Nova mumbled which earned a smile from Derek.

"Mmm." Erica hummed. "Scott or Stiles?"

"Derek sighed, turning around to face the girl, "Either."

"You know, the full moon's coming, Derek." Issac spoke up from behind Derek.

Nova could see the look of irritation and impatience on Derek's face, "I'm aware of that." He had a sarcastic tone as he opened up the chest that was set in front of him.

"Oh my. These look comfortable." Erica picked up one of the many chains that were in there.

Nova's curiosity got the best of her and walked over to the chest, "How do you even get there?" She picked up on that Derek had set down.

"You said you were gonna teach us to change whenever we wanted."

Derek stood from where he was crouched down, "There hasn't been time." He reminded the beta.

"But if you have to lock us up during the full moon, that means..." He took a pause. "That means you're alone against the Argents."

"They haven't found us." Derek shook it off as he began to walk away.

"Yet. So, how about we forget about the Kanima?" Issac slightly raised his voice, growing frustrated on his own.

Derek did not take kindly to being given orders, "We. Can't!" He lashed out towards the other three who stood in the room with him. "There was something about the way Gerard looked at it... He wasn't afraid, at all. I don't know what he knows, or what he's planning. But, I'm sure about one thing-- we have to find it, first." He finished off as his demeanor changed and then walked out..

The three stood silent for a few seconds as they heard him leave. Issac was the first to speak up and look towards Nova, "How bad is it?" He asked.

"The Argent are ruthless. Gerard is the ring leader, do you really think he's going to play nice?" She questioned looking between the two teen wolves.