𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Lunatic [ 1

Lunatic [ 1.8 ]

Nova had decided that school could wait longer. She was not ready to go back. It was safe to say she was traumatized. She had called Stiles and Scott from her parents' phones telling them she wouldn't be going in, she didn't want them to worry.

Aside from her many worries there were two that stood out the most to her. One of them being the fact that the Alpha was still out there. And it will probably be a worry of hers until the day that it is caught and hopefully gone for good.

Another thing that had not left her mind at all was Derek. More importantly his whereabouts and condition. In her mind she kept telling herself that he wasn't dead, he was just in hiding considering that Scott and Stiles had decided to frame him for murder and for what happened that night at the school.

However amongst all of the issues that circled around her mind she did her best to keep her mind at ease. She kept herself busy doing what she did best; read.

"Beautiful Monday morning! Beacon Hills High School is back open after being closed Thursday and Friday. Police search continues for alleged killer Derek Hale–"

Nova looked up from her book towards where her mom quickly turned off the radio noticing the looks she received. "It wasn't him." She muttered under her breath.

"How are you feeling?" Alice went to sit across her daughter on the couch.

Nova set the book she was reading down on the coffee table, "Physically? Good. Mentally? Alright. But, emotionally? I'm not exactly sure." She sighed as she leaned more into the coach.

Alica stood from her seat across from her daughter, "Well if you need anything dad and I are always here to talk.'' She gave her daughter a reassuring kiss on the top of her head.

"I know. I appreciate it." Nova gratefully smiled at her mom.

Alice went to walk past the living room, "I have some work things to do right now but I should be done in an hour or two." She was at the end of the hallway with her head turned towards her daughter. "If you need anything let me know.'' She said finally before disappearing into her office.

Nova sighed bordely. Her book became uninteresting at the moment as she stared at an array of  candles in front of her.

The shy girl had done her best to practice and learn more about the abilities she possessed. Especially after the night at the school she had begun to think that the more familia she became with spells and such, the more she'd be able to use it to her advantage. For example, like being chased around school for a whole night.

Another part of her reasoning was because she didn't want to feel weak. The whole night she felt like she was babied and as much as she appreciated it, she didn't want to have to rely on both Stiles and Scott all the time. She wanted to be able to have some self defense tactics. Nova had already asked her dad to teach her some self defense like he promised.