𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

*comments are greatly appreciated <3Venomous [ 2

Venomous [ 2.5 ]

"Issac!" Nova smiled widely as she walked up to the werewolf. "You're back."

He shrugged in response trying to play off of a cool look, "Yeah, everything is finally all cleared up."

Nova was happy to see him back and getting to a semi-normal life, "That's great. Do you still have the same schedule?" She asked, receiving a short nod from him in response. "Well then I will see you in chemistry."

After her first two periods she had caught up with Stiles and Scott on their way to chemistry. The class that everyone coincidently had together. As she walked up to her two best friends she noticed that they were in deep conversation.

"Hey guys." She greeted walking in between them.

They gave a warru greeting before asking the important question, "Did you know Issac was back?" Scott looked down at her.

"I saw him earlier." She shrugged, not following what they were trying to get at.

Stiles wasn't planning on sugar coating any of it, they were killing the girl who he had loved for years and he did not like it one bit, "They're going to try and kill Lydia." He blurted out, making her eyes widen.

"What, why?" She shook her head in disbelief not wanting to believe the words coming out of his mouth.

"Dereks and them are convinced that she's the Kanima."

The girl thought back to a couple of nights ago when she came face to face with both the kanima and Lydia, "No, that's impossible. I saw Lydia the night of the lacrosse game." She explained to the two. "The kanima would have already been in the swimming pool."

"We know." They said in unison."We have to try and stop them."

"How?" She asked the two.

The trio were nearing their classroom, "Well, Derek's not gonna kill her without proof." Scott stated.

Stilea gareed quickly, "All right, so he tests her like he did with Jackson, right? But when and where?" he questioned and they now fully entered the class."

Nova took notice of the two new betas entering the chemistry class, "...I think here and now." She gestured to the opposite side of the class making Stiles and Scott take notice.

The two immediately dashed to Lydia's side leaving Nova to take the only empty seat left. Unfortunately for her it was next to Jackson.

"Einstein once said, "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity... And I'm not sure about the universe. I myself have encountered infinite stupidity." He started patting a hand on shoulder which made Nova frown, sometimes Harris was just mean. "So, to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments! Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or, in Stilinski's case, less than one." He insulted him once again.