𝐕𝐈𝐈

Night School [ 1

Night School [ 1.7 ]

Once the doors were locked the three stood back, this time Scott was holding Nova's hand hoping to ease her nerves a bit. They didn't stay by the door for too long as they heard the growls from the beast making them sprint away.

The three ran from classrooms to classrooms trying to figure out a way to get out. After their plan to leave in Stiles' jeep failed, the three now spent time hiding behind any corner and wall they could.

After running up and down the hallways they finally settled in the boys locker room to die in. It was surrounded with less windows and they thought it'd keep them safer than anywhere else.

"Call your dad." Scott told Stiles as they walked into the room surrounded by lockers.

"And tell him what?"

"I don't know! Anything! Gas leak. A fire. Whatever! If that thing seeks the parking lot filled with cop cars, it'll take off."

"What if it doesn't? What if it goes completely Terminator and kills every cop in sight, including my dad?"

"They have guns!" Scott argued back.

"That won't do much Scott." Nova mentioned. If Derek couldn't be stopped she could only imagine how much it took for an Alpa to be stopped.

Stiles nodded in agreement with Nova, "Yea, exactly Derek had to be shot with a wolfsbane-laced bullet to even slow him down, you remember that? He reminded Scott, raising his voice a bit.

"Nova, call your dad." Both boys turned to the silent girl who was clinging to their sides.

Nova checks her pockets but comes up with nothing, "I don't have my phone, I left it in Derek's car..." Then she came to a realization, "...I left all my stuff in there." She muttered under her breath.

Scott groaned in frustration, "Then we-we have to-we have to find a way out and just run for it."

The buzz cut boy shook his head, "There's nothing near the school for at least a mile."

Scott thought about it for a second, "What about Derek's car?"

"That could work... We go outside, we get the keys off his body, and then we take his car."

"And him." Nova said. If they were taking his car, they should at least help him.

"Fine. Whatever." Stiles sighed as they made their way to the door but before Stiles could even touch the door handle Scott pulled his hand back not allowing him to open the door.

"...What?" Both Nova and Stiles questioned as they noticed the look on his face.

"I think I heard something..." Scott whispered.

"Like what?"

Scott quickly shsued him, "Quiet!" The three backed away from the door in fear, "Hide!"