𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

Anchors [ 3

Anchors [ 3.13 ]

Almost two weeks had passed since that dreadful day. Things had gone somewhat back to normal, well as normal as they could be for Beacon Hills. Though it also meant that it had been almost two weeks since Novas heard from Derek, granted that was expected as she did say she wanted space. So she left it alone and just hoped that things would turn up fine.

Plus she had other things to worry about, like her dad finally being out of the hospital. With him being out and back home, Novas kept an eye on him and helped him around even though he had asked her not to worry so much about him. Nova didn't listen though, she was going to help him around anyway.

But in terms of her friends, things had been alright. Obviously everyone had their own things going on. Their own nightmares coming after them, though they've been doing their best to hide from them or hide it from others.

Nova had been walking into school when she saw Stiles, he looked like he was spaced out, staring at nothing. She walked over nudging him a few times before he finally took notice of her presence.

"You okay?" She raised her eyebrows in question.

He nodded, "Yeah, I'm great." He responded but of course Nova didn't buy it. Though there was no opportunity to question as he began to walk.

The two walked outside towards the courtyard when they saw Scott. He was running fastly down the steps taking glances behind him as if there was something following him. They rushed over to him, stopping him in his place.

"Hey! Hey, you all right?" Stiles asked him, quite alertly.

Nova eyes him skeptically, "You don't look all right, Scott." She told him, sharing a look with Stiles.

"I'm okay." He nodded.

"No, you're not. It's happening to you, too–" Stiles spoke up hesitantly, " -you're seeing things, aren't you?" Novas eyebrows furrowed as he said so.

Scotts mouth forms an 'o' form, "How did you know?"

"Because it's happening to all three of you." Lydia walked over, Allison at her side.

"So much for normal." Nova muttered under her breath.

They all had walked back into the school hallways, Lydia leading the way as they made their way through the doors.

"Well, well, well... Look who's no longer the crazy one." Lydia mutters in a more playful manner.

Allison looked at her with wide eyes, "We're not crazy!" She exclaimed.

Lydia shared a look with Nova, "Hallucinating? Sleep paralysis? Yeah, you guys are fine."

"We did die and come back to life... That's gotta have some side effects, right?" Scott asked the group.