𝐗𝐈𝐗

Frenemy [ 2

Frenemy [ 2.6 ]

"You kidnapped him?" Nova looked at the sight in front of her. A prisoner transport van that held Jackson inside.. "That's your big plan?" She turned to Stiles who had an almost proud look on his face.

He threw his hands up in defense, "What else was I supposed to do?" He questioned, as if there were no other choices.

Nova just shook her head putting her hands to her temples, "I'm going to go to jail. That's it, I can kiss the rest of my life away." She mumbled under her breath as she began to pace back and forth in front of Stiles,  "I can't believe my best friends made me an accomplice to another crime. I am so done for."

"I think you're overstating things." Stiles had a sarcastic smile on his lips.

His best friend raised her eyebrows, "This is a kidnapping." she pointed to the large truck that held Jackson.

He shrugged. "Yeah I guess but hey, I'm keeping him alive though. Look, I even bought him food." He showed her the sandwiches that were in his backpacks. "Come on." He pulled open the doors to the van gesturing for Nova to follow.

"Okay, I bought you some foo–"

Before the words can for the rest of the sentence Jackson furiously pulls in the chains, "Let me out now!" He seethed at both teens.

Nova wanted to so badly, as much as he was a douche he wasn't exactly guilty as JAckons, the kanima was the guilty one. Stiles however didn't care, he was fine killing Jackson. "You know, I put those pants on you, all right, buddy? One leg at a time. Being all up-close-and-personal with your junk wasn't exactly a highlight of my day." Nova muttered a small 'eww; under her breath as Stiles continued. "So, don't think this is fun for me, either. You know, we're actually doing you a favor?"

"We as in, he. I had no part in any of this." Nova made sure to clear her name which earned an incredulous  look from Stiles.

Jaskcong looked between the two, "This is doing me a favor?" He harshly pulled on his restraints.

As much as it was morally wrong Nova did see a point to all of this. "Yes!" Stiles jumped in his seat. "You're-you're killing people... to death."

"That's usually what killing means." Nova muttered under her breath earning a glare from Stiles.

"Thanks Nova." He remarked sarcastically then turned back to Jackson who looked more irritated than ever. "And, until we can figure out how to stop you, you're gonna stay in here. I'm sorry."

There was a small moment where Jackons looked like he was actually taking in the words. "Now, you want the ham and cheese, or the turkey club?" Stiles pulled out the two sandwiches.

"You actually think my parents won't be looking for me?" The blonde claimed.

"Uh, well, not if they don't think anything's wrong." He pulled out the phone that belonged to Jackson. Yeah." He had a victorious smile on his face.