𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈

Weaponized [ 4

Weaponized [ 4.7 ]

There was nothing worse than taking exams, unless you were Nova Montgomery who had excelled at everything. And who was also someone who had taken all major exams during her freshman and sophomore years. So while her friends were stuck between the walls of Beacon Hills High School, she would be stress free, well besides the psychological issue of her dreams and headaches along with the constant worry of any assassins. The more she thought about it however, she was jealous of her friends.

The witch walked down the halls of the school, heading towards the exit but stopped catching sight of her friends.

Walking up to them Scott was the first to notice her, "What are you doing here? I thought you already took these PSAT's?" 

"Nerd." Stiles coughed up earning a soft glare from the girl.

"I did." She nodded, "I was doing some volunteering for an earlier exam that was being taken, trying to keep myself occupied."

Malia deadpanned at the girl, "There was an exam earlier than the one now? And you willingly came to help?"

Nova smiled, "Yeah."

In a sudden rush, Malia grabbed the girl by the shoulders, "Give me what you have. Throw a potion on me. Give me a magic brain please!" She begged.

Kira, Scott, and Stiles smiled, "Malia. You will do great, I know you will. I will get you a milkshake after you finish. Strawberry? "

"Fine." The werecoyote huffed.

"Where are you headed now?" Kira asked, changing the subject."

"First home, then to the hospital to check in on how things are going over there. Bring a lunch to Derek and our parents maybe." She shrugged looking towards Scott at the end.

As she finished, the door to the classroom opened, gaining their attention. "Any tips or words of encouragement?" Kira asked with hopefulness as they were being called in.

"Don't stress because you guys will all do amazing." Nova spoke with so much positivity,  "I know it!"Giving them each a hug she was about to bid her goodbyes but was pulled back at the voice of their chemistry teacher by the door.

He had a paper in hand, "Nova– I graded that paper you wrote for extra credit. I thought since you were here, you'd like it a bit early."

Not taking note of the black stamp ink she took it with a smile, only reading that she got excellent points for it.  "Oh thank you."

The creepy smile didn't seem like much at the moment, "It was a great paper. I hope to read more in the future."

"Of course." And with that she was gone, still unaware of the affects that'll soon start taking place.

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

By the time Nova had arrived home, she felt an overwhelming sense of exhaustion take over her whole body. Chalking it up to the lack of sleep she'd been getting, she continued on gathering her things she'd be taking to the hospital. After about an hour or so, she had gotten all ready to head out.