𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

Party Guessed [ 2

Party Guessed [ 2.9 ]
Please Comment <3 It means & motivates a lot

Nova had tried to get Allison to take Matt home but she had gone home with her grandfather after the whole incident that happened outside and inside the rave. The ride was insanely awkward, Nova had tried to make small talk but it only lasted a few minutes. She was thankful that Matt wasn't that into wanting to speak with her and she was relieved that the ride to his place didn't last as long as it felt.

"So, about that incredibly bad idea I had..." Matt awakadly began as they pulled up to the front of his house.

Nova was surprised he brought it up, "Don't worry about it." She dismissed it waving her hand. "Forgiven and forgotten."

He raised his eyebrows in surprise, "For real?"

"Definitely." She nodded flashing him a smile not wanting to make things even more uncomfortable, "Hopefully we can still be friends. You're cool to hang out with." She told him

He nodded as he stepped out of the door, "Of course we can. Have a goodnight."

"You too and sorry for the weird night." Nova waved goodbye as he went to close the passenger side door.

As she was ready to leave she took notice of the bag left on the passenger's side. Curiously, she reached over for the bag, inside was the camera that she's seen him use and carry on a daily basis. She should've known better than to snoop but she liked art and photography so she was interested.

As she flicked through the first few pictures she smiled at the ones from school and boys playing lacrosse. When she came across the candids of her she did feel weird but shook it off not seeing the big deal. But, clicking through she felt her heart drop. The further she went the worse the pictures got of her, and they weren't your typical bad unflattering pictures. There were pictures of her everywhere, around school, around her neighborhood, in the car with her family and friends, in her house, more especially of her in her room. Some even had her getting dressed or undressed. Her breathing began to quicken and she felt herself grow fearful. Her panic rose even higher when there came a banging at the window.

She turned to see Matt standing there. "Open the window." She quickly turned off the camera, putting it back in the bag before reluctantly opening the window, "Heh. Forgot my bag." He said nervously.

"Yeah... Yeah..." Her voice was shaky as she forced a smile.

"Some good pictures in there, don't you think?:

She nodded reluctantly, "Yeah, the lacrosse ones are great. You're really talented. I- I was really impressed..."

"There's a good candid of you in there, too." He mentioned as he reached for his bag inside the car.

Nova fakes a surprised face, "Really? I guess I didn't get to them." She shrugged, growing nervous under his intense stare.

Matt nodded, "You can see some of the others, if you'd like. I mean, this tiny little screen doesn't really do it justice. But, uh, I could show you some on my computer." He gestured towards his house.