Authors Note

Hey,

So before we get started in to Act Three aka Season four of Teen Wolf, I wanted to know what you guys would like to see.

More Derek & Nova? Less of them? More Nova with Stiles & Scott? Stuff like that, with anyone and anything.

Maybe starting new friendships? Or continue any?

I have an original storyline about Nova that I could include that deals more with witches. Kind of pulls ideas from the ancestors like in TO. Would you guys like to see that? Maybe less magic?

More original plots ir sticking to the original TW plot?

And lastly to address something, I've actually gotten questions through messages in regarding Nova and Derek having sex which I want to make somethings clear. (Not trying to sound so harsh lol😊)

For one, so don't write smut for no other reason than because I would suck at writing it. Second of all while
I know I haven't really addressed it, Nova is underage. She's seventeen while Derek is twenty one or twenty two. Because it's just a fanfic, I have thought to have it allude to then doing it but really am left unsure. Let me know your thoughts and maybe it'll help me come to a decision.

I love hearing from you guys, and incorporating your ideas to my writing.

I Can't wait to start posting chapters for Act Three! Happy reading to all of you!

💫