𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕

The Girls Who Knew Too Much [ 3

The Girls Who Knew Too Much [ 3.9 ]

It had now been a couple of days since Alice's passing. She had been declared dead at the scene and luckily Grayson had made it to the hospital just in time to be saved. He was rushed into surgery once arriving at the hospital and thankfully it saved his life. The only thing now was that he had fallen into a comatose state which wasn't surprising, and doctors expected him to wake soon.

Like expected Nova didn't go to school, and really no one blamed her. She didn't want to see the memorial set up at her mom's office, or the pity looks from the teachers and staff, or have the lingering eyes of her classmate on her all day. She barely was able to handle the constant looks from her dad's co-workers as they passed by her in his room. Or the calls and messages she's received from family members, some of which she doesn't remember talking to in years.

Speaking of family members, some had begun to plan their visits soon, more so because of her mothers funeral that was supposed to take place in just a few short days. Though, Nova did her best to stay out of the planning, only requesting that they use white flowers for any arrangements. That's it. Other than that Nova left it to her aunts to plan her mothers funeral.

She hadn't even left the hospital despite being discharged and Derek's efforts to get her to leave the place even to just step outside. She was just refusing to leave her dad's side, afraid that if she left he would be gone for real when she returned. She sat in the corner of her dad's room waiting. Waiting for anything to happen.

Derek had left her for the second time to go get her breakfast outside of the hospital. The first time he left was when he had gone hom to change and bring her food a previous day. Taking his palace was Stiles who had gone mostly for Nova but also there to find out more about what happened. He had snuck around the hospital to find him talking to doctors and other officials when he was caught by his dad.

"Hey!" Stilinski called out when she saw his son, "Hey, hey, hey-- back it up! I know what you're thinking. I know you've got all these ideas about patterns and people dying in threes–"

Stiles interjected, "Dad, murdered, okay? Sacrificed, actually!" He exclaimed.

Stiliskie looked around before meeting his son's eyes, "I've got half the state, including the FBI, coming in on this. They're not getting away with killing one of my longest friends."

"Dad, they killed Alice." Stiles sighed with a notable frown on his face, "You know, how many times she helped me get through things?"

The older Stilinski sighed sadly, "Just, uh... get to school, okay?" He told his son.

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

Amongst all the mess, Nova still had barely uttered a few words. Mostly using physical gestures to answer people or just not answering them at all. I worried everyone but again, it was expected, she was shutting down, and it was all part of the process of grieving.