𝐋

The Divine Move [ 3

The Divine Move [ 3.24 ]

Nova sat silent on the edge of Derek's bed, staring off into nothing. Her face puffy from the crying and sobbing, now her cheeks were left tear stained as she felt like her tears were dried up.

She hadn't gone to the sheriff's station, she along with Yukimura and Stiles hadn't gone. Argent said having too many of them would cause the story they made up to be strange. Noshiko and Kira took Stiles to their residence to help him out. Nova had gone to Derek's place, not feeling like she could handle being alone at her house.

When she walked in, she had broken the news to the three werewolves that were inside. The other three however had a different reaction as they weren't as close to the girl. Derek had been helping the twins out, getting the mountain ash that was embedded into their skin from being shot at. Every now and then he would glance over at Nova to make sure she was alright or alive seeing as she was the most stilent he'd ever seen her. He wished he could just hug and comfort her but he had to help the twins not die.

"Should be fine in a couple hours-" He told Ethan, "Unless whoever shot you manages to find you again."

He looked over at Ethan, "Lydia's with Scott. We need to go." They went to make their way towards the door.

"You're gonna try to convince her to go with you?" Derek questioned.

"I'm gonna try and convince her to run and hide, like any sane person would do." Aiden told him.

Derek looked towards the other twin, "And Danny?"

"Allison's dead." Nova flinched at his words, "Stiles is dying. What do you think?"

Derek stood up to them, "I think Danny won't believe you... And Lydia would never run and hide.

"Because of Stiles?"

"Because of Scott." Derek stated, "You've been trying to find a way into his pack. Trying to earn his trust. Trying to fight for him. You've had it wrong this whole time. You don't fight for a leader-- you fight for a leader's cause."

"What cause?"

"Scott's always been about one thing-- saving his friends." He looked back at Nova for a moment, "He will do anything and everything to save the people he cares about. When there's no chance of winning? He keeps fighting. When all hope is lost? He finds another way. And when he's beaten down, he stands up again. You want to earn a place in his pack? You want redemption? Find another way to stand and fight!" Derek raised his voice towards the two.

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

The twin werewolves sat around, pondering their thoughts, trying to make their own decisions. Derek had pulled Nova up from the bed and brought her up the spiral staircase to talk. To show her comfort. There was another bed up there that was used by Cora, when she lived with him. They sat there for a while with Derek holding Nova in his arms.