𝐗𝐗𝐕

Master Plan [ 2

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Master Plan [ 2.12 ]

Jackson was pronounced dead at the scene. Melissa and Grayson left for the hospital with him to make sure nothing was weird. Nova's mom left to take Lydia home seeing as the girl was in distress and how both her and Lydia's mother were friends.

Nova sat in the locker room, in a corner with something covering her eyes so she wouldn't see anything she wasn't supposed to. Though she was somewhat glad that there was something covering her eyes because then no one would see the smeared mascara under her eyes. She was worried about Stiles and cried when they couldn't find him around the school.

But she could still hear Sheriff Stilinski talk to the trio that consisted of her, Issac, and Scott. "I've got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means..." He trailed off taking a pause in frustration. "The hell, I don't know what that means." Nova could hear how defeated he sounded. "Um, look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him–"

"We'll call you." Issac reassured him.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something." Scott said to his best friend's father.

Nova nodded agreeing with the two, "Yeah, we'll find him." She sniffled.

"Yeah... I'll see you, okay?" He dismissed himself and Nova could hear his footsteps fading away but being replaced by new ones.

"McCall... We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up." It was evident that he was emotional about something.

"Yeah, I know, Coach..." Scott answered.

"All right. I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys." There was a slight pause. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know... that's different. It's Greenberg!"

"Poor Greenberg." Nova muttered under her breath, making Issac stifle a chuckle.

Coach continued speaking with Scott, "I'm just saying, we– I– need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

"I will." Scott nodded.

"I know." Coach went to turn away but stopped noticing the girl, "What is she doing in the locker room?"

The boys shrugged unsure of how to answer, "I can't see anything." Nova replied forgetting she was facing the lockers instead of Coach who just waved it off and left.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked as they watched Coach walk out.

Issac did a quick look around, "I think so..." He turned pulling the cloth from Nova's face who let out a relieved breath. They watched as the locker door fell to the ground as Scott pulled it off its hinges.