𝐗𝐈𝐕

Omega [ 2

Omega [ 2.1 ]

          Nova had been out of the hospital for a few days now, but she was still stuck in bed thanks to her parents. Her ribs had been healing abnormally fast but that was thanks to a few tricks her mom had, however she still had stitches and bruises around her body. They were giving her time to recover before she went back to school or really went out of the house in general. She had Stiles and Scott bring her school work home, but for them it was a way to get her to share the answers with them.

Though while she stayed home alone Derek had been coming over to check on her during the afternoons when he knew her parents would both be out. And if she asked, Derek would stay the night with her until she had fallen asleep but he always left the same way, leaving a kiss on her forehead muttering goodnight whether she was awake or not.

Much like now, a rare occasion where nova was left alone later in evening going into night. The two were in her bedroom, watching movies in her room, like they had been for the past few days.

Derek turned to Nova who had tears streaming down her face, "Are you crying? It's not real."

They had been watching the first Narnia movies which Nova never realized how sad it actually was.

"It could be." Derek gave a narrowed look at Nova for her comment. "I mean if werewolves, and magic are real then who's to say I can't walk through my closet and become royalty to a magical land."

Derek had an amused smile on his lips, "Wouldn't it be more fitting for you to be a witch." Nova's mouth opened as she scoffed offensively. "I'm kidding." Derek quickly added still with a wide smile on his face. "You'd be the prettiest princess there would be."

The blush on the brunette's cheeks didn't go unnoticed but still, she tried to play it off. "Prettiest Queen." She corrected him.

"Don't get ahead of yourself." Derek chuckled.

Nova scoffed playfully smacking him but that only earned her to be hurt in return, "I hate werewolves."

"No you don't." Derek pulled the girl into his embrace taking her by surprise but she didn't fight it, she enjoyed being in the arms of the Alpha despite what everyone else thought of him. But, before they can enjoy thee moment further a piercing scream made them jolt up.

They waited a couple seconds before one of them spoke up, "What was that?" Nova questioned.

Derek tilted his head to the side a bit, "I don't know."

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

"Can't you use some witchy magic thing to help us find her?" Stiles asked as he spoke into the phone.

Nova was still home, she had begged her parents to let her go and help find Lydia but they refused. She would have snuck out but her mom was home keeping an eye out and knowing Nova she'd be immediately caught if she snuck out.