𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

When Nova woke up she could hear the beeping coming from a machine, more specifically a heart monitor

When Nova woke up she could hear the beeping coming from a machine, more specifically a heart monitor. She was in the hospital. She could hear clearly but her eyes were taking a few moments to adjust to the bright lights.

"You're awake."

Her eyes fluttered open seeing who the voice belonged to, her dad, "How long was I out?" She asked.

"Almost fifteen hours." He checked the time quickly.

Nova sighed, reaching over to cover herself with the blanket once angina, "Oh well let me know when it's been at least twenty-four." She said

"Nice try." Grayson chuckled. "But now that you're awake we need to finish assessing some of your injuries."

Nova sat up slightly wincing sue to the pain, "How bad is it?" She looked at her father who was looking over her medical chart.

A frown appeared on his lips, "Fractured ribs and bruising for the most part, you do have a few stitches so be careful." He said.

"Great." Nova muttered under her breath. "Where's mom?"

"Right here." She walked in with some breakfast food she made at home which Nova was thankful for because she knew hospital food was not great.

"How are you feeling?" Alice asked immediately, handing the food to her husband and rushing to her daughter's side.

Nova only shrugged in response. "Nova you can't avoid what happened to you." Her mother spoke up but still the younger girl said nothing. "Stilinksi is passing by, he needs to know what happened."

Her eyes widened in confusion, "What am I supposed to say? I was kidnapped by a psycho who was looking for an alpha werewolf. "

"You say what you want to say." Her dad spoke up, putting a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

Nova sat there in silence. Part of her just wants to say she got lost in the woods ont wanting to relive what happened to her. "Stiles and Scott are here." Alice spoke up trying to lighten hte mood. "Can they come in?" Nova nodded.

Both of her parents left giving the three some time alone while they finished up paperwork for their daughter. When the two teens came in Scott held a stuffed animal in his hand while Stiles held a card in his.

"Hey." Nova smiled as the two took seats next to her.

"Hi." They greeted her in unison. "Glad to see you're still alive–ow." Stiles said before he was nudged in the stomach by Scott.

Nova let out a dry chuckle, "Thanks for the honesty I guess."

"Oh– we got you a card and a stuffed animal to add to your collection." Scott said as he set them down on a small table beside her bed.  "Well I did, Stiles just put his name on the card." He sent a small glare at Stiles who held a mischievous smile.