𝐗𝐋

More Bad than Good [ 3

More Bad than Good [ 3.14 ]

Stiles and Nova ran through the woods, looking for Scott. It took a lot of wandering and time but they had finally found him, granted they were out of breath compared to him.

"I think we found something." Stiles exclaimed as they finally caught on to him.

Scott nodded, "So did I."

"Us first." Nova said before she began walking into the direction of the den they had found as they ran around frantically, "It's a coyote den." She pointed out.

"Werecoyote." Scot corrected.

"You see this?" Stile picked up a piece of clothing showing it to his friend, "This is Malia's. Remember? It's the same one she was wearing in the photo." he recalled.

Scott backed up uneasily, "...We shouldn't be in here." He said.

The two furrowed theri eyebrows in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"She's not going to come back now. We just invaded her home– our scent's going to be everywhere." He pointed out.

"If she's not going to come back here, where's she going to go?"

Scott looked unsure, "I don't know..."

"Can you track her now?" Nova questioned him,  "You think you got her scent?"

"Maybe..." Scott shrugged unconvincingly, "But I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf... And I'm still worried that if I do it, I won't be able to turn back."

Stile sighed, "The door's still open."

"Have you been able to get a hold of Derek?" Scott turned to Nova.

She hesitated but answered, "I haven't talked to him since before he left." She answered honestly. They looked at her confused but didn't have time to further question her.

Scott released a heavy breath, "If I can't get to Derek, we're gonna have to find someone else to help." He turned to his two friends,  "This is basically a crime scene, right?" The two nodded, "I think it might be a little out of my boss' league..."

"...And more in my dad's." Stiles realized.

Stiles had gotten on the phone with his dad as they walked away from the den to wait for him. When he arrived they informed him on what they saw and what they figured out.

"You're sure it was her?" He looked at Scott.

"I looked her right in the eyes, and they glowed, just like mine." He remembered the piercing blues that glowed bright.

Stiles nodded, "It makes sense, Dad."

"But it wasn't a girl–" The Sheriff interjected,  "– it was a four-legged coyote, right?