𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Tattoo  [ 3

Tattoo [ 3.1 ]

"Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture..." That tattoo artist remarked sarcastically to Scott as he looked at the sketch.

Scott looked at him sheepishly before Stiles yelled for his attention, "Hey, Scott! You sure you don't want something like this?" Inside the page was a drawing of a giant lizard, one very similar to the kanima. "...Too soon?" He questioned.

"Maybe I should get a tattoo." Nova thought out loud as she looked at the many cute designs there were on a page of a booklet.

Stiles stood by her with narrowed eyes, "Your parents would kill you." He commented.

"You're also afraid of needles." Scott made sure to mention.

"Exactly, don't be crazy like Scott." Stiles said before turning back to his other best friend, "I mean, are you sure about this? I mean, these things are pretty permanent, you know?"

"I'm not changing my mind." Scott shook his head.

"Okay, but why two bands?" Stiles further questioned, intriguing Nova as well, this was pretty out of the blue.

"I just like it." Scott shrugged.

"But don't you think your first tattoo should have some sort of meaning? You know, or something?"

Nova agreed, "Yeah, something that you won't regret in the future." She added on.

"Getting a tattoo means something." Scott remarked back at his friends who still didn't buy it.

"I don't think that's–" Stiles said skeptically.

But the bald-headed tattoo artist cuts him off, "He's right. Tattooing goes back thousands of years. The Tahitian word tatau means "to leave a mark," like a rite of passage." He sided with Scott.

"Yeah, see? He gets it!" The teen wolf points out.

Stiles scoffs softly, "He's covered in tattoos, Scott– literally."

"Yeah he makes money off of this." Nova said, earning a look from the artist.

The older guy picked up the tattoo gun "Okay, you ready?" Scott nodded shortly, "You ain't got any problems with needles, do you?" He questioned.

"Nope!" Scott replied.

Nova flinched as the needle touched Scotts skin but it was nothing to the drowsiness Stiles was feeling, "I tend to get a little squeamish, though, so..." Within a second he dropped to the floor.

Nova crouched down to her friend's height, "Stiles? He's dead– nevermind." Instead of waking him, she took the sweater that was wrapped around her waist and put it under his head, being a good friend.

They waited a while for Scott to finish his tattoo, when he finally did Nova made sure to wake Stiles. They got an ice pack for his head. They made their way back into the jeep and were ready to head home.