𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈

Illuminated [ 3

Illuminated [ 3.16 ]

Things had begun to normalize around Nova, at least that's what she felt in terms of having a normal life in Beacon HIlls. Her sense of normalcy was good especially now that Derek was back and they were together.

At this point in her life she had not figured that her mind had split the two perceptions of good and bad. Slowly the darkness of reading the dark magic sector of the circle spellbook had been seeping more and more into her life. It's changed a lot of things, like her attitude, thinking, even her boldness has amplified much more. As the darker side of her wants out of the shadows and into the real world.

And even though Nova knew that reading into dark magic was bad, she failed to realize the consequences it was beginning to create. Nova's front was still as much her as there could be but as the days pass on and the supernatural world begins to spiral, the more darkness will cloud her and take over her entirely.

Nova sat in her room, all blinds and windows closed as she continued reading the book. Despite it being daylight she still spent as much time growing to learn more about it. Because despite the real actions most have to use dark magic, Nova's only reason was because she didn't want to be the helpless damsel anymore.

"Nova!" A knock on the door came but she had been so deep into reading that she didn't realize, "Did you forget I was picking you up! Roscoes waiting." It was Stiles who had been calling out to her, "I hope you're decent cause I'm coming in."

He walked in with certainty only to find the girl sat with her nose in the book, he rolled his eyes as he stomped over. He waved a hand in front of her face finally catching her attention but only because she grabbed his hand harshly, "Casser les os." A crack was heard from the flesh in front of her.

Stiles cowered in pain gripping his wrist that was now out of Nova's grip. The sound of her friend hurting, pulling her out of the trance she was put in, "What was that for?" He asked as he tried catching his breath.

Her eyes widened and guilt washed over her face, "I am so sorry." She reached over touching his wrist only for him to wince in pain, "Sorry." She flinched as she pulled her hand back standing away not wanting to hurt him any further.

"Well, are you going to help me?" He questioned dramatically, "I could be dying."

She held her hand over his wrist, "Asinta Maluf Hinto, Sho Bala." Once done she pulled her hand away only to be met with a pillow to the face. "What was that for?" She exclaimed to the boy.

"You almost killed me!" Stiles exclaimed.

Nova scoffed in offense, "It was a broken wrist for half a minute and I fixed it."

He only narrowed his eyes at her, "Nova we don't have time to argue that I was right. I have lots to tell you." He said before walking out of her room and back downstairs.