Day 1 » Touch

"Okay, before we start with anything, I want to ask you some questions."

I nodded, allowing Hoseok to proceed.

"You didn't tell your brother that you're coming to my house, did you?"

I laughed a little at his way of asking- a bit terrified of his best friend.

I wouldn't dare tell my brother anyway... I can't risk the chance of getting myself cured just because my brother doesn't like the idea of me being near his best friend.

I shook my head making him sigh in relief.

"By the way, can you tell me when was the first time you realized that you have this allergy-kinda thing?"

I took a moment to think. "Actually, there wasn't any problem until a year ago." I started. "I mean, I never kissed anyone but my dust allergy wasn't an issue back then. I used to take medicines and it was all fine."

"So how did it become a problem suddenly? Did you stop taking your medicines?"

"Nope. I still have a few months to finish the course." I said. "But, it seems like this is getting worse when I try to get physically closer to my boyfriend."

Hoseok nodded, falling into thinking before asking me to place my hands on his.

I looked at him in confusion as a frown formed upon my eyebrows.

"Give me your hand for a minute, I just want to test something." He clarified.

I hesitantly placed my hands on his while he held them with the utmost care I ever received from anyone other than my parents.

It made me wonder if he was usually so humble with everyone or just with me because my brother is his friend.

"Do you sneeze when he holds your hand?" Hoseok asked.

"Huh?"

"You guys hold hands, right?" He repeated, changing the question.

I realized he was referring to me and my boyfriend so I answered a 'Yes.'

"Like this?" He intertwined his fingers with mine and moved closer.

"Yeah..." I let out, feeling a tingle in my nose.

"Do you feel like sneezing?"

"A little," I replied.

He hummed and moved his hands away.

"How much closer can you get with him before you start sneezing?"

"Normally, if he holds my hand and I get nervous, I sneeze."

"I see..." He trailed off. "Alright! Just take a deep breath and relax. If you start feeling uncomfortable, you can stop me anytime, okay?"

I blinked my eyes and nodded to him, although I wondered what he meant by that.

My question was answered the very next second when Hoseok placed his hand on the back of my neck, pulling me closer to him in less than a mere second.

My eyes grew wide at the lack of distance between us. I looked at his eyes which felt like they possessed some kind of magical powers that made my surroundings disappear from my vision.

All I could see was the person in front of me.

I felt his hands traveling from my neck to the edge of my lips. His eyes shifted down to them as he traced the lining of my lower lip with his thumb.